Search results

1. Warp

SRAM Guide T Bleeding

Hi!! Anyone has experience bleeding these brakes or any other with the new Bleed Edge (or whatever the name is) new adapter from SRAM? My new bike came with these brakes and after eons of using Maguras and Shimanos that run on mineral oil, I am not so keen of working with THAT fluid. I...
  2. Warp

Giant Trance 29er 2

Frame - Giant Trance 29er 2, Medium Rear shock - Fox DPS Performance Front shock/fork - Fox 34 Float Rhythm, GRIP2 Damper, 15x110 Kabolt axle, OverDrive steerer, 130mm travel Handlebars - Giant Contact trail rise, 35mm, 780mm Stem - Giant Contact SL, 35mm, 8 degree Headset - FSA Grips - Ergon...
  3. Warp

Stanchion build up on new Pike

Hi! I just got a Pike and just unboxing I found this sort of build up on the stanchions. It feels rough to the touch and I tried to clean it with Isopropyl alcohol with no success. Vendor told me to try with citrus based degreaser and I will give it a go. Anyone has had any similar issue...
  4. Warp

Looking at a new Road bike

Hi! I'm looking at replacing my trusty Giant Defy 1 2013. Actually, just the frame as the rest of the kit has been upgraded so much that the only stock parts are frame/fork/headset. My shortlist is made by the Giant TCR 3 (buy bike, dress it up with the parts off the Defy) and the Canyon...
  5. Warp

Transition Scout... any opinions?

Hi! Anyone has one or ridden one that can share their opinion? I've searched and came up with very little. It ticks most of my boxes for a new bike. No metric shock on the 2017, but I can live with that. Cheers!
  6. Warp

So the Metric shock thing was not an April's fool joke...

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/rockshoxs-new-super-deluxe-shock-first-ride-2016.html So the new metric size shocks were not a joke. Don't get me wrong, the improvements probably make shocks better, but it will all add confusion and nightmares for all in the next 3-5 years. More parts to...
  7. Warp

Suspension upgrades for Fox 32 Forks?

Hi! Anyone knows of any suspension upgrades for Fox 32 Series forks? Thinking more around the lines of Damper upgrades. Looks like if you have a 32mm fork or with less than 150mm travel you really don't need quality stroke? IMHO, when you have less travel is that the quality of it...
  8. Warp

Energy gels and diabetes

Diabetes Type 2 here. How do you guys cope with gels and such during a ride. To be honest this is my first step researching this subject. I am reluctant to have gels during a ride, even though I do I see it more of a necessity and I don't know if there are better or worst options for a...
  9. Warp

Anthem SX Lite

It's that time of the year (decade) when I can brag about my new EOFY acquisition. Anthem SX. I was thorn between the Anthem SX and the Anthem 1. But definitively, the 1 needed a longer fork (for my tastes) and so I went with the SX. The Lite part? From factory is a heavy bike. 13kg and...
  10. Warp

Rotorua - Best Trails for rides 2-3hrs?

Hi all! I'm planning a trip to Rotorua with the family by end of next January. Of course, I will disappear for a few hours every day on a bike ride. Any recommendations for trails in the range of 2-3hrs? Cheers!
  11. Warp

Lockring issues on Hope Pro 2 EVO?

Hi, All!! I was doing a race last Sunday where the rear end of the bike rattled like crazy, the drivetrain would refuse to shift from 3rd to 4th cog either up or down and it was a nightmare but it was holding up. After the race, I noticed that the lockring and cassette were loose on the...
  12. Warp

NT SOLD - Hadley + DT Swiss EX500 + Supercompetition wheels or hubs alone

SOLD - THANKS! Item: 26" Wheelset - Front: Hadley 20mm, DT Swiss Supercomps, DT EX-500 32 holes Rear: Hadley 10mmX135mm Thru axle, Titanium Freehub, 72 points of engagement, DT Swiss Supercomps, DT EX500 rims, 32H Location: Darwin, NT Item Condition: Used. Very good condition...
  13. Warp

Aluminum Trance 27.5 - Compatible with Piggyback shocks?

Gday! Have anyone found out if the Aluminum Trance 27.5 frames are compatible with piggyback shocks? I tried to fit a X-Fusion Vector Air to mine, but no chance. The piggy hits the frame at like 1.5" (38-40mm) of shock travel. I know that the Advanced (Carbon) frames come fitted with...
  14. Warp

Chris King Parts in Australia?

G'day all! Anybody knows where can I buy in Australia parts for Chris King headsets? I need the darned o-ring that goes in the Griplock bearing cover. It's a 1 buck part that makes no sense to order overseas. I live in Darwin, if that helps. I would go to the seal-shop and try to get...