Search results

1. N

VIC The private decent

If this is near The hill I'll be happy to come and give you a hand if you need me to!
  2. N

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Today i took my 2 week old Kona Entourage out and hit the trails with my bud. Finally hit the 10ft-15ft jump and bike was awesome!
  3. N

Kona Entourage ready to ride...

mate if you can buy one take the option and take it! they are a ripper of a buy and will smash anything you give it, only con on the 2013 bike is the rockshox domain.
  4. N

Post Your DH Bike

Beast! Thats sex on wheels!
  5. N

2013 Kona Operator - Thoughts?

Kona entourage why don't you try a Kona Entourage? YVC has two large frame entourages for $2000 each! Brand new. I was there yesterday and bought a medium, definitely happy with the buy! they might be sold out but if they haven't definitely a great buy!
  6. N

Kona Entourage ready to ride...

just bought an entourage and get it in the following days so pumped to ride it!!
  7. N

Back to MTB's after 10 years off - looking for trails in VIC & NSW

you can always have a look at the yarra ranges? plenty of trails up here, plenty of XC but also a wide variety of DH.
  8. N

DH or XC dually

you can get the Aurum 3 for $2300 or maybe even the Glory 2 for $2800. Both great bikes and a good start to DH!
  9. N

Best options for a hardtail for under $750

If your in Melbourne, Croydon Cycleworks is selling basic trek Hardtails for around $500.
  10. N

Sell the whole bike, or split it?

Exactly like that. Thanks will have to make a good call need about $600 do you think it's possible? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. N

Thanks very much. One more question how much would this bike sell for with the frame broken etc. Thank you.
  12. N

thanks. do you think its worth getting it welded for free if possible. just a normal aluminium welder?
  13. N

Santa Cruz Carbon V10.5 (Pic heavy)

absolute beast. hard work paid off! sexiest bike out there! sorry to hear about your dad.
  14. N

hey, I have plans to sell my 08 Jamis Parker and was wondering what is the best way to sell it? should i sell the whole bike or split it? I'm in need of money to upgrade to my next bike ASAP! also i have cracked the left rear chain stay. I have plans to get it welded by and aluminium welder, is...
  15. N

Aurum or glory

alright cheers guys. yarra valley cycles is actually where i will purchase them but dad is quite intimidated by the price tag and will probably stick to the Aurum 3 due to the lower price to the Aurum 2. cheers.
  16. N

Aurum or glory

I'm in the process of upgrading my bike and I was wondering weather I should go for the 2013 norco Aurum 3 or the 2014 giant glory 2. Thanks
  17. N

Legal DJs My backyard Dirt jumps/trail. Need advice!

This is my backyard at the moment. However I'm hoping to upgrade it soon and make the jumps bigger any advice? http://www.flickr.com/photos/109029638@N03/ I can't dig deep due to septic system! However I can get order plenty of dirt! I can use whatever I want. I was going to double...