Search results

1. punkfreq

Homebake- What did everyone think?

The Highlights? The Lowlights? Did you stay at the main stage all day? Did you move around between them all? Was there anything you were REALLY hanging out for? And of course, which act was you're favourite? Me? Well I spent most of my day in front of the main stage, Got dragged around a fair...
  2. punkfreq

What do all you Farkiners do for a living?

Simple question, as I am very bored and I wondered what people do for a living. Do you work behind a desk? Do you get to work in the great outdoors? Or, the greatest gift of all, do you have a MTB related job? Party on wayne Party on garth
  3. punkfreq

Help for an unlucky friend

Ok people I need your help. Long story very very short, i have a friend who had a very serious accident a while back, and lost the use of his legs. I wont go into details, but the bottom line is he is pretty down about not really being able to do much any more. I was thinking it would be...
  4. punkfreq

BMX.....bashy....help?

ok...problem: I want to get into bmx and I'm thinking of getting one.... but i am definitely not loving the flimsy cog thingy on the front not being protected. The obvious solution would be to put a bashy on... but my question is... Can you put a bashy on a BMX? and if so, do you need to buy a...
  5. punkfreq

Rice farmers and drought

Having a bit of a ponder today, my thoughts turned towards the drought, and then rice. Has anyone else noticed that everyone seems to be telling us (if you are in NSW, not too sure about everywhere else) to save water by not showering for too long, not hosing hard surfaces etc. But has anyone...
  6. punkfreq

Dually or moto???

I am now at a pivotal state in my young life haha nah all i want is your opinions on whether I should get myself a dually or a peewee moto. you need to take into account i have a norco sasquatch at the present and i only ever do dirt jumping and urban......so your opinions?
  7. punkfreq

Bike Maintencance Guide

ok here is my vision: to post up a thread in which people teach the noobies to bike riding (like myself) how to properly take care of their bikes. from the searches I have done i cant see any threads on this...essentially it is to be people sharing their handy hints so we dont end up with...
  8. punkfreq

triple clamps on a sasquatch

i have an 04 Norco sasquatch and I'm really sick of DJIIIs and i am saving up for some triple clamps. i have a problem which ones should i buy and some of my friends have laughed and said that something will slide off or crack or something if i do a jump or drop or pretty much anything. why...
  9. punkfreq

Good rides in cherrybrook?

I just got into mtb and live in cherrybrook and i need something new 2 do!! help me please? does anyone know anything fun to ride in cherrybrook apart from the skatepark skools and the sad excuses for dirt jumps? :confused: please help