Search results

1. MATT_82

Attn Goldcoast Riders

Im moving to Elanora for a year possibly longer (dont ask). I was wondering if there are any riders around there or the surrounding areas and if there is any riding there, I ride mostly DJ/Park and street but will ride dh etc if there is nothing else. Im moving like mid jan. Thanks in...
  2. MATT_82

Mavic 721

Just a quick question to people in the know. Would drilling a bigger hole in a 721 rim for a standard valve, as oppose to a presta valve do any harm or have major consequences. Just wondering because it is a preety narrow rim. Will be used for Street/Trails/Park only. Mainly because its...
  3. MATT_82

Not another one!

Here she is; Frame: Stp (Fluro Pink) Forks: Dirtjams :( Brake: Juicy 5, 6", Straitline lever Front Wheel: Rhinolite on generic hub W/ Larsen Back Wheel: Rhinolite (farked) on shimano hub, 14t, W/ Larsen Bars: Holzefeller Stem: Bilt Grips: Odi Ruffian Cranks: FSA something, generic bb...
  4. MATT_82

Brooky rnd 5"

didnt get many, but hey 280, maxxis jersey 85, craftworks S1 (i think) 255 93 83 89, phil 215, josh 10, timmy i think 20 8 5, afflick 207, liam 82, mazzer 277, blue norco PJ Eaten Shit, i repeat,PJ Eaten Shit 153, pink forks 210, some french guy If your not there dont ask Matt
  5. MATT_82

Delete

delete this thread
  6. MATT_82

Spongey Lever

I have avid juicy 5's and i changed from an 8" rotor to a 6" today, ever since the lever has felt really spongey. Any help with getting it back to normal would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Matt
  7. MATT_82

26" Beginner, Street and Park, Matt_82 vs Flognoffsky

Matt_82 (Matt) vs Flognoffsky (Kennith) 26" Street and Park I set First, Then Flognoffsky and then repeat. Matt
  8. MATT_82

New Frame

Im looking into getting a new frame, and i like my bikes light and small as possible. i was just wondering if there are any frames lighter than an stp for general street, dj's and park duties. but not weak, i have done a search and found stp frames weigh about 2kg...
  9. MATT_82

Not An STP

here she is http://pic5.piczo.com/ForTheHuckers/?g=31225711&cr=5 Spec; Frame: STP (Pink) Forks: Dirtjams (soon to be argyles) Wheels: Shimano hubs on rhyno lights (soon to be hope pro 2 hubs on mtx 24" when i get the forks) Brakes: Juicy 5s W/8" rotors and straiteline levers (P.I.M.P)...
  10. MATT_82

bsr

Since the other thread got locked because of all that e-fighting, there will be none of that in this thread, just organising rides etc. And since leitch, Ruckus_lord etc clearly dont want us in their thread, i made this one for organising rides, talking about the rides etc. but no bullshit...
  11. MATT_82

Paddo

we went out to paddo skatepark for an hour or 2, and seeing as my wrists broken i claimed the role of photo bitch:p these photos are a tad crap because i had to take them with 1 hand:( just follow the link and if you like check out the rest of my site...
  12. MATT_82

Stp with rear 8" rotor

for all you people who have tried to run 8" rotors on stp and had no luck, rubbing on frame etc. i have found a solution(well jared actually), put a washer, about 1.5mm thick over the bit of the axle that sits in the dropouts(you might need to take the qr off) and jam it back in and there you...
  13. MATT_82

Gold Labels for freeride

Just a quick question, Would 100mm gold labels be ok for downhill, both racing and riding, ie. would they break or something Im running a ss hardtail and am using dirt jam comps atm, i rode some pike 409's on a mates bike for a while today and didnt really like them to much, so hence going for...
  14. MATT_82

Albany Creek DJ's

Lots of pics from today (Anzac Day), At albany creek jumps http://pic5.piczo.com/ForTheHuckers/?g=37998562&cr=5 Feedback Please Matt
  15. MATT_82

Sold

Item: 2004 Kona Stinky Frame (6 or 7 inches), headset, seatclamp, seat post, Fox Vanilla RC shock, Super T forks (170mm), truvativ Firex Cranks, 2ring with bashy, Pedals, 2x 8" rotors, front Mech brake w/ lever and Front Derailer Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Frame: Average, no...
  16. MATT_82

Rear shock

What: Rear Shock to suit 04 stinky (about 190mm eye to eye) Price range/Willing to Pay: not bothered Location: Brisbane, but will pay postage Extra Info: Needed soon and must be fully working Cheers, Matt
  17. MATT_82

Bmx for about $400-$800

ok im going to buy a BMX and i have around $400-$800 to spend and i was thinking about buying a dk 6pack, eastern element or eastern ace of spades and i was wondering if its worth the extra couple of hundred to get the jane over the other 2 or not. i have ridden them all and preffered the 6pack...
  18. MATT_82

04 Stinky, Saint, XTR etc, sold pending payment

Item: 2004 Kona Stinky Frame: Kona Stinky W/ vanilla RC shock Forks: Marzocchi Super ts Brakes: 8" Shimano Saint Rear Wheel: Mavic 321 laced to shimano hub, brand new axle W/ high roller Front Wheel: Alex DX32 laced to formula hub W/ Maxxis Minion DH F Bars: Kona DH Stem: Azonic...
  19. MATT_82

Dually or hardtail?

was just wondering what other peoples opinions are about going from a dh bike to a hardtail because i cant afford both but i like freeride/dh just as much as dirt jumping and cant decide between a dh bike or a jumping hardtail. cant decide wheather to sell my dh bike or not. Thanks in advance...
  20. MATT_82

Cranks

Well my cranks seem to be slowly dieing on my bmx, so I thought i et some newies. I have a Haro bmx, no idea what model, but it has an american bb(the big one) What cranks are good? I will be buying off danscomp, so has to be on there. I was looking at the odyssey 41 thermal cranks, but what...