Search results

1. T

DJ Stack height

I recently bought a Norco 250 with the intention of getting into dirt jumping but I have no background in this sort of riding so I'm struggling to work out bike fit. I'm 6 ft and I've got a medium (largest size) frame. When I got the bike I was expecting the bars to have a fair bit of rise...
  2. T

Cane Creek db inline reliability

I put one on my Spicy and had nothing but trouble with it. The bladder went so I sent it to NSD and it came back totally buggered. Sent it back again and got it fixed properly only to have the bladder go again almost immediately. The LBS gave me a different inline off one of their demo bikes (so...
  3. T

The discount code thread

Jenson Code I've got a Jenson code, 15% off any single full price item. PM me if you want it.
  4. T

DB Inline Bushing issue

Aha, thanks for the info. I'll take it back tomorrow and get the insert pressed out.
  5. T

DB Inline Bushing issue

I just got my DB Inline replaced under warranty and the one I've been given has something weird going on at the eyelet. My old one had just a plain black machined eyelet and took a 5 piece fox bushing. The new one has some weird looking insert stuck in the eyelet and won't fit my 5 piece...
  6. T

CANE CREEK double barrel inline air shock.

The first time it seemed to take a couple of weeks, the last time it took 2 rides. It might have been quicker the first time though, I was watching it like a hawk after it first blew.
  7. T

If you've set the air pressure so that you've got the correct sag and the shock is still bottoming out when you ride then you need air volume spacers. You can up the high speed compression damping but too much of that will make the shock feel harsh. The spacers come in the box if you buy the...
  8. T

I've got an inline on a Spicy Team. I'm about 100kg geared up and I'm running 220 psi and 2 large spacers. This setup feels perfect for me (I ride pretty hard including downhill on it). The only problem is reliability. Mine has been repaired twice and is currently being replaced. The diaphragm...
  9. T

Sold

Second in line if Submit doesn't take them.
  10. T

SOLD Fox Float Factory 200x57 with Kashima and Trail Adjust.

Thanks mate, didn't realise it was a 2014. I'll update my post.
  11. T

SOLD Fox Float Factory 200x57 with Kashima and Trail Adjust.

Item: 2014 Fox Float factory series shock 200x57 Kashima coat with trail adjust. Location: Toowoomba Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Came with my new frame but I went with a CCDB Inline. Price and price conditions: $250 firm plus postage. Extra Info: Custom tune ID CMSK...
  12. T

Hope Pro 2 straight pull front hub in black.

Item: Hope Pro 2 straight pull front hub in black Location: Toowoomba Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to new price or more if you've got new ones, plus postage. Extra Info: Every online shop seems to be out of these so I thought I'd try here. If you know of somewhere that has stock I'd...
  13. T

Minipump recommendations??

Another vote for Lezyne high volume. Well designed and made, great bit of kit.
  14. T

Bike shop etiquette - staying to observe the job

I was watching my LBS trying to extract a broken bolt from my bike recently, (doesn't have a private workshop area) and he asked if I'd do a post office run for him. I said sure. I knew he'd give me a good price and frankly, there's some things I don't need to see. There's a reason you're...
  15. T

Hope tech V2 brakes

Sethius, they're at Jonny Sprockets in Toowoomba. I think Jonny's on here, J5ive maybe?
  16. T

Hope tech V2 brakes

Thanks for the feedback guys. I did a bit more research and decided against them. I didn't realise how old they were. I thought they were the previous model but that was the tech Evo, these were before that. I still really want Hopes as I'm not a fan of Shimano modulation (and I seem to...
  17. T

Hope tech V2 brakes

I've just found out my OEM Formula T1's are on the way out and out of warranty. My LBS has some Hope tech V2's on runout for $320 for the pair. I don't have long to decide so a couple of questions; Anyone on here running these brakes? What do you think of them? I'd be using them on a Lapierre...
  18. T

SOLD Fox Ranger shorts - black 36

Sold, pending payment.
  19. T

Knuckles, the floorboards are 155mm, bit over 6 inches, so the shorts arn't that short. :)
  20. T

JT, I don't think they're the cargo version, here's a photo anyway.