Search results

1. T

DJ Stack height

I recently bought a Norco 250 with the intention of getting into dirt jumping but I have no background in this sort of riding so I'm struggling to work out bike fit. I'm 6 ft and I've got a medium (largest size) frame. When I got the bike I was expecting the bars to have a fair bit of rise...
  2. T

DB Inline Bushing issue

I just got my DB Inline replaced under warranty and the one I've been given has something weird going on at the eyelet. My old one had just a plain black machined eyelet and took a 5 piece fox bushing. The new one has some weird looking insert stuck in the eyelet and won't fit my 5 piece...
  3. T

SOLD Fox Float Factory 200x57 with Kashima and Trail Adjust.

Item: 2014 Fox Float factory series shock 200x57 Kashima coat with trail adjust. Location: Toowoomba Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Came with my new frame but I went with a CCDB Inline. Price and price conditions: $250 firm plus postage. Extra Info: Custom tune ID CMSK...
  4. T

Hope Pro 2 straight pull front hub in black.

Item: Hope Pro 2 straight pull front hub in black Location: Toowoomba Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to new price or more if you've got new ones, plus postage. Extra Info: Every online shop seems to be out of these so I thought I'd try here. If you know of somewhere that has stock I'd...
  5. T

Hope tech V2 brakes

I've just found out my OEM Formula T1's are on the way out and out of warranty. My LBS has some Hope tech V2's on runout for $320 for the pair. I don't have long to decide so a couple of questions; Anyone on here running these brakes? What do you think of them? I'd be using them on a Lapierre...
  6. T

SOLD Fox Ranger shorts - black 36

Item: Black Fox Ranger shorts with removable liner. Size 36 Location: Toowoomba Item Condition: Brand new with tags Reason for selling: Bought the wrong size Price and price conditions: $45 posted Extra Info: Pictures: Yep, down a bit.
  7. T

FOUND - WTB: 200/203mm Formula rotor

Item: 200mm/203mm Formula rotor Location: Toowoomba, QLD Price range/Willing to Pay: $20 - $30 Extra Info: Doesn't need to be in pristine condition, it's just going on my spare wheel.
  8. T

Cutting ramps on a Nobby Nic.

Hi folks, I've been running an Ardent race on the back of my Spicy as I'm pretty sensitive to rear tyre weight but I need something a bit stiffer and grippier. I was going to go a regular Ardent but as everyone was sold out I thought I'd try a snakeskin Nobby Nic. The weight of the Nic is good...
  9. T

Size question-AM45 owners

Hi folks, Long time lurker here, finally found a question that search couldn't answer. I've decided to go clipless and the combo I've settled on is XT trail pedals and Shimano AM45 shoes. I'll be buying online as I'm in Toowoomba and there's no shoes around in stock. I wear a size 11 shoe...