Search results

1. C

Yarra Trail newbie

I've got today off and will ride later if u want
  2. C

Yarra Trail newbie

Pretty much on the road/paths only. It helps with pedal bob and is more efficient. Especially while standing and pedalling.
  3. C

Yarra Trail newbie

Welcome Nice ride. I've sent u a pm with my details. I know the area very well now and I'm happy to show u around
  4. C

Best food for multi day endurance?

I do 200km road rides with an average bpm of around 145. I love clif bars as they taste like proper food and are easy to swallow. and dont seem to give me that sore gut from too much sugar. They do a double espresso gel shot which works awsome for pulling you out of a energy hole. Staminade...
  5. C

I sw Simon Gerrans riding at the You Yangs yesterday.

Was he on his road bike? If not i would hazard a guess and say yes he is a bit of a mtber. Sorry couldn't help my self with the sarcasm.
  6. C

shuttles mt. major (shepparton) sun. 6th oct.*last shuttle day before 1st vdhs race*

3 riders and 1 spectator coming. Can i pay a bit and get some food sorted for the spectator.
  7. C

Dan Atherton Warm Up, Post Operation

+ 1 for girl.
  8. C

Snakes

My girlfriend had a near miss from a trouser snake only 5 mins ago.
  9. C

Lone Wolf In Whistler

Thanks for link. Nice vid. This is the sought of thing that makes me go out and realise my want out weighs my ability.
  10. C

Lone Wolf In Whistler

Not fair. I cant see link to vid. Help!
  11. C

Gday

Macleod G'day. I live in Macleod and ride prob 2 nights and 1 day a weekend on the mtb. And 1 day on the roadie. Pm me if you want a ride partner. I'm pretty new to the mtb world but not hopeless. Well that's what I tell my self anyway. Also really recommend the glowing x2 light.
  12. C

Another newbie to mountain biking

Where ya from Which state,suburb mate?
  13. C

shuttles mt. major (shepparton) sun. 6th oct.*last shuttle day before 1st vdhs race*

I and at least 3 others i know would be interested in another shuttle day. Soaking up the heat in darwin at the moment and couldnt make it
  14. C

MTB trails close to Melbourne

Local I live not far from hberg. If u need a tour guide. Weekends and any night of the week
  15. C

Bike storage

I like it indoors 4 bicycles inside and a wr450 in the outside guest bedroom. Inside is the only way to go. I have work stand and workbench with shadow board all set up. It allows working on bikes between eBay and rotorburn. If I'm doing a bike ride from home I carry a couple of bucks. Wash...
  16. C

mt. major (shepparton) shuttle day 11th august

Had a good ride also. I know someone was taking some pics. Anychance of getting a few up? Also thanks to the shuttle drivers.
  17. C

2014 glory is released

Just saw on the giant website they have released the 2014 pics etc. not sure if this has already been discussed yet.
  18. C

Vivid coil r2 help

Not much preload to get sag correct. Maybe 4 turns on preload nut once the spring is captured. Not sure on the settings off the top of my head. Will check tonight. I think maybe a trip to yvc might be a good start. I couldn't get the bike from there and don't have any faith in the shop I bought...
  19. C

Vivid coil r2 help

Any thoughts on the ifp.
  20. C

Vivid coil r2 help

Yep. It's glory in a small. Standard spring is the 450.