Search results

1. D

AM Craftworks ENR V1.1

Removed old post and reposted here. Here is my build I finished a couple of months ago. This is a frame-up build but, the photos are from before I put stans wheels on. Love the rims on the stans but hate the hubs.
  2. D

Get a Grip

Hey Guy, I am looking for recommendations on soft grips with some sort of vibration absorption. The reason being is I am coming back from a broken arm/scaphoid and need to find something fairly soft. I am thinking of wiring bmx grips on for now. TIA.
  3. D

2018 Norco C2 29er

Frame - Norco Range 150mm travel Rear shock - Super Deluxe RL- 285psi with big token installed Front shock/fork - Lyric rct3 - 105psi with 3 tokens Handlebars -Race Face Stem - Race Face Headset - who cares Grips - ODI Elite Saddle - SDG Seatpost - Reverb 150mm Front brake -Code R Rear brake -...
  4. D

Offset Bushings.

Hello esteemed colleagues, I am looking at getting some offset bushings for my Sight. Ideally trying to solve some handling issues with my bike. Has anyone used them and where did you get them from ?
  5. D

Santa Cruz (BR)omad

Frame - Santa Cruz (Br)omad Rear shock - Monarch Plus Debonair Front shock/fork - RS Pike RC Handlebars -Easton Straight/Bendy ones Stem - Easton 50mm chode Headset - Cane Creek Grips - ODI PRO Lock On (Slightly Ergo) Saddle - WTF Uncomfortable Seatpost - Reverb Front brake -Shimano SLX...
  6. D

Noman/slomad/bromad owners.

To all Santa Cruz Nomad owners, how do you fix the stupid conical washers from creaking? I have greased the shit out of mine but it will only last one ride at a time. Have you used locktite or anything? It is a brand new bike and annoying the crap out of me.
  7. D

NAtional DH Championship coverage

Any one else watching the DH champs live atm? I cant seem to get any sound etc.
  8. D

Berms and my flame suit

So over the winter some people at my local trail network built up some berms to help them get through of camber corners. While they were building I mentioned that they were probably left flat for a reason by the professional trail builders that established the trails. I proceeded to inform...
  9. D

Pike Rebound issue.

So, I had a bit of and argument with mother earth the other day and she won. After the crash I cam home and compressed my forks to make sure all was good. I discovered that now when i compress them the rebound all the way until there's about 5mm-1cm left and then they go the rest of the way...
  10. D

Van or Ute

Hey guys, I am looking at getting a new car and am torn between a van or a ute. Just wondering what you think is best based on your experience. I am looking at an amorak, ranger or courier for a ute. If it's a van it'll probably be a renault traffic. Cheers
  11. D

MTB and Environmental Sustainability

So for uni I have to survey a few people for a presentation and I thought what a better/more intelligent bunch of people than the Burners. Basically I want to find out if a brands motivation to protect the environment influences your decision. (Admin please feel free to delete this thread if...
  12. D

New enduro rules

So I was informed today that in accordance with the new MTBA National Enduro Series rules full face helmets will be required at state races from 2016. I support the decision when it comes to the Elite category and if the track is deemed extremely difficult. However, even if the round is held...
  13. D

Your track experience.

Hi guys, As far as I know Velodrome riding could be the furthest thing from mountain bikes. It's indoors, not so solo, flat(ish) and involves allot of pedaling. My friend is a pretty avid track rider and swears it is a good way to boost fitness. I went to one race to have a look and I was...
  14. D

Falls Creek Accommodation

Hey guys, Couldn't think of where this post should be posted but I figure it can go. Just after some recommendations around falls creek as I and some of my mates will be heading over to race the Vic Enduro State Champs. Camp grounds and the such that are close to the tracks or even...
  15. D

Norco Test Bikes

Just saw that the norco test bikes have been stolen
  16. D

Hope Tech Rims/wheels

Just looking around at new wheels and was wondering if anyone has used or knows anyone on the new Hope Rims? Seems like EVERYONE is on hope/stans builds these days and I want to try something different
  17. D

2014 South Australian Gravity Endruo

Hey Guys. The South Australian Gravity Enduro Series has been announced. The First Race Will be happening at Cobblers Creek Trails on September the 7th. Cobblers Trails are fairly easy with a rating of beginner to intermediate so anyone can enter. Entries available at...
  18. D

Gravity Enduro SA 2014 Series

Hey Guys. The South Australian Gravity Enduro Series has been announced. The First Race Will be happening at Cobblers Creek Trails on September the 7th. Cobblers Trails are fairly easy with a rating of beginner to intermediate so anyone can enter. Entries available at...
  19. D

Does womens specific mean much?

Just a question for the lads with wifes/partners that ride. Do they prefer womens specific frames or are the mens ones just as good? I am trying to find a good starter bike for my partner but there are no good bikes in the womens ranges for the price.
  20. D

Monarch shock and REV fork play

Hey Guys, Just wondering if some one could help me out with a couple of issues. Firstly; I have about 2-3mm of up and down "play" in my Revelation Fork. When I pick up the front wheel it feels kind of loose? Secondly the first 25% of stroke of my monarch feels sticky and not as plush...