Search results

1. D

27.5 Norco Sight

Spent the last 6 months or so slowly collecting bits and pieces to build this thing... What was intended to be a simple build utilising a lot of old parts from my previous Norco Sight spiralled out of control and certainly blew out the budget... FRAME - 2021 Norco Sight A7.3 Large 27.5...
  2. D

185 x 52.5/55mm Coil Shock

Item: 185 x 52.5/55mm coil shock Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: Open to discussions Extra Info: Super Deluxe Ultimate/Ext Storia V3
  3. D

Maydena Bike Park - Tasmania

having attended the riders information night dirt art held in Hobart last night i can honestly say watch this space! http://www.maydenabikepark.com/ Frenchy and crew have big plans in place!
  4. D

Tricked Out RS Pike

sooo my RS pike is due for a service and pretty much one of the few OEM parts left on my Norco Sight... anyone running any fancy bits? fast cartridge? mrp ramp control? avalanche kit? luftkappe? coil conversion? have spoken to NSD and the "super pike" they offer sounds the best option...
  5. D

sight shock upgrade options

not overly satisfied with the standard monarch rl shock...despite various pressures, bands and rebound adjustments...its not bad as such, just not impressing me either...which puts me on the upgrade path the obvious option is the monarch plus rc3 which the likes of norco and nsd maintain wont...
  6. D

Winter jacket

Sooo it's getting rather chilli down here in tassie, can't bring myself to suffer the cold nor stay inside in the warmth...looking for a good value winter jacket for trails...ideally something breathable so it doesn't turn into a portable sauna...suggestions?
  7. D

Norco Sight A7.1

living tassie with a hardtail 29er doesnt tend to be fun with the likes of derby and other trails starting to open up to a more all mountain trail crowd...so i decided the time was now before forever stuck in debt with a new house being built... Frame – 2016 Norco Sight A7.1 Rear shock - Cane...
  8. D

08 Gary Fisher Paragon 29er

i bought this bike from a friend cheap late last year after being convinced i needed another bike and 2 road bikes wasnt enough. 6 months on and many enjoyable rides i found the bug had bitten and the spare room quickly filling with "upgrades" promptly the frame was ripped down and packaged...