Search results

1. P

Warburton trail updates

"We have to protect every pocket of forest" she says whilst standing on her house balcony...built in the forest.
  2. P

Canyon Neuron

I ride up just to go down, so i think the 125 is a much better choice (plus as K.C. said the neuron isn't really covered for decent sized jumps). Now just have to decide bewtween the AL6 and CF7.
  3. P

Canyon Neuron

I'm am leaning towards the spectral 125 just not so sure how it would handle flatter mellow tracks as well (unless you are pushing it hard).
  4. P

Canyon Neuron

Anyone got a current model neuron. How does it handle descents and medium sized jumps? Tossing up between the neuron and a spectral/spectral 125 but not sure if the neuron will stand up to much abuse.
  5. P

Leatt Airflex Stealth and Airfit Lite

Would think that i would only use one for shuttle runs. Can picture it being way too hot for pedalling up in. The back protection is the main focus for me. Shoulders/chest are just bonus. One of the things that draws me towards these is the fact that they have the zip making them easier to get...
  6. P

Leatt Airflex Stealth and Airfit Lite

Has anyone tried either of these? Looking at them but not sure how hot they will be?
  7. P

Code R vs RSC

Already have sintered pads on the guides, but still feel they are underpowered.
  8. P

Code R vs RSC

Had a look through that, but just trying to decide whether the RSC's are $200 better?
  9. P

Code R vs RSC

My Sender came with Guide RS's but one has started to stick in the lever (when the temperature is warmer) and i feel they are generally a bit underpowered for a DH bike. Most likely looking at Codes to replace them, but is it worth spending the extra $100 for each brake to get RSC's over R's...
  10. P

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Don't know what this monstrosity is. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SCORPA-4-tricks-Limited-Edition-Trials-Bike-72cc/303620276210?hash=item46b12dbff2:g:AQMAAOSwKHNe3doa
  11. P

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Just saw my old Aurum sell on fb for $1600 very quickly. I sold it to the same guy for $1100 over 2 years ago. Pretty ridiculous considering it looks like nothing has changed on it since then.
  12. P

No more lifted runs at Buller.

I'm assuming shuttles will still run there once allowed.
  13. P

Fork Seal Idea

Thinking about it, you would probably need the seal attached to either a metal or harder plastic threaded part, which I'm not sure how that could be done. Not having any real issues, just find they can be a pain to get in and out at times.
  14. P

Fork Seal Idea

Is there any reason fork seals couldn't be threaded (with a grub screw to hold them in place) or have a nut locking them in place? Would make it much easier to remove and put them back in.
  15. P

Shimano Saints brakes

I had a set of saints that were exactly the same. Just had to do a quick lever end bleed once a month and all was good. Was annoying, but couldn't figure out why it happened.
  16. P

ACT SOLD. Lyrik Debonair air spring - 170mm

How much use has it had?
  17. P

Sold (Bargain) Sram code R brakes with rotors Brand New

What length are the hoses?
  18. P

Mt Buller shuttle

I think whilst you could technically self shuttle, but pretty sure it is frowned upon by the resort and you will most likely be asked to stop.
  19. P

Falls Creek / Blue Dirt, 2019 & beyond?

"Big Fella" is the only i think has no flat spots or climbing in it. "Thunderbolt" and "Wishing Well" would be ok on a DH bike, but they do have flat spots/small climbs which wouldn't be much fun. "Flowtown" would be fine in most spots, he might just wend up pushing up some of the climbs. If...
  20. P

armour t-shirts, any suggestions?

Has anybody looked at or tried these? https://www.pushys.com.au/leatt-body-tee-airflex-stealth.html