Search results

1. D

Product Review SR Suntour Durolux R2C2

The current price on the US website is very impressive. Found a few measurements from web reviews. Nothing official from Suntours website, so treat the below measurements with caution: Travel: 160 mm A-C: 563 mm (Euro MTB magazine website) Travel: 180 mm A-C: 595 mm (Listing on eBay)
  2. D

Product Review SR Suntour Durolux R2C2

Awesome review Zaf. Did you buy both of your forks from the SRSuntour US site?
  3. D

QLD Focus sam xl - raw ,w/shock $650 - SOLD

Heya knackers, Please edit the thread title and add [SOLD]. YOU need to do this, so that the thread gets moved into the Sold section. Thanks in advance
  4. D

Sold SOLD

Heya Cobber, You need to update the thread title and include [SOLD]
  5. D

VIC Evil Insurgent Frame w/ Float X2 XL

Heya WakeJake, Out of interest, how tall are you? The Evil XL frames appear to need a frigging tall person in order to fit them. I'm 6'2.5" in the old scale, 188-189cm in the new, and am thinking this is probably too big for me. Cheers
  6. D

VIC Sram X1 11 Speed Derailluer & Cassette SOLD

Heya cobber, Would you post the cassette to RAdelaide?
  7. D

sold

Cheers for that. Didn't know that 34.9 droppers existed.
  8. D

sold

I assume that you've incorrectly listed the seatpost size as 34.9mm, and that it is actually a 30.9mm post. Can you please confirm that it is actually 30.9mm?
  9. D

Bell Super 2R with a neck brace

That's great news. I hadn't looked at the EVS brace, and it's nice to see another option. Are you planning on wearing your EVS brace and Met Parachute for all rides - trail, XC, etc.? If yes, would love to see a post ride report on comfort, heat build up, visibility, any restrictions, etc...
  10. D

Bell Super 2R with a neck brace

If you're open to a different helmet, then the Met Parachute is an option. This is from the Met webpage: "COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with most available neck braces and goggles. We do advise you to try on before purchase." I have recently been diagnosed with bulged discs in my neck, so if...
  11. D

VIC Zelvy Carbon 40mm 27.5 Enduro Wheelset SOLD

When you say "brand new rear rim", is that because the rear rim has already been replaced under the "lifetime crash warranty"? If only the hubs were blue, and not gunsmoke..... :friendly_wink:
  12. D

2016 Met Parachute Enduro Helmet - release date?

The chin bar is not removable. I paid $249 for mine from LBS in South Australia. Wore mine for 2 X 10 km rides on the weekend with a heap of climbing and downhills. Didn't seem to overheat me, but there were cool breezes on both days, and can definitely feel the ventilation. I'm loving mine!
  13. D

Hardtail trail bike.. Buy or build

Lol. I know - probably shouldn't assemble a bike while downing beers. Have since corrected the brake line routing, shortened hoses, and replaced all cable outers with white, but have been too lazy to take any photo's of a nice clean finished bike ;)
  14. D

Knee pad suggestions

Heya Dall, You know my thoughts on pads, but thought I'd throw them up for others. IXS Flow kneepads Have a pair of the IXS Flow kneepads which I wore all through winter, and with the amount of falling off that I do, the pads protected the knees well. When pedaling a heap, they seem to annoy...
  15. D

Hardtail trail bike.. Buy or build

Cotic BFe275 FTW I went the Cotic BFe 275 route, and ordered the frame through the Australian Distributor. Got it for $600, but that was before the Australian Dollar kept going down like a 2 dollar hooker. Am running mine with 160mm Suntour Auron forks (seem pretty good to me), and this...
  16. D

SA [SOLD] Schwalbe Hans Dampf tyres - New and Used - 26" x 2.35"

TYRES Item: Schwalbe Hans Dampf - 26x2.35, Evo, TLR, Snakeskin, PaceStar Compound Location: Mount Barker, SA (Can organise to meet in Adelaide CBD) Item Condition: Brand New in Box Reason for selling: Cleaning out spares, as my 26" bikes were stolen. Price and price conditions: $45...
  17. D

Hope P2E XD QR adapter Found (well hacked actually, but we'll see)

I can't remember exactly, but it must have been at least 3 weeks, and no more than 4 weeks. I too bought a heap of the 'rare' Hope spares that couldn't seem to be sourced from Wiggle, CRC, Australian distributor, and made sure I was getting my money's worth from the postage ;). If you...