Search results

1. S

Thoughts on a good wheelset

Yeah was thinking using chain reactions hope hub section where you build up your own rims.
  2. S

Cheers for all the replies guys, guess I'm on the money with the two choices I've narrowed it down to. Although the flows have also been thrown in now.
  3. S

Hey guys I need some advise. Looking into purchasing a new wheelset for my 2017 Norco sight A7.1. Currently running the standard rims with the dreaded Sram Mth 746 rear hub, which loves to chew out bearings. I have a few shortlisted rims such as DT Swiss xm481, raceface Arc 30's. Both of...
  4. S

Hand pump in my hydration pack. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!

It now sits secured to the frame of my bike.
  5. S

It's a topeak pocket rocket.
  6. S

I can't see the point of the shock pump either. That stuff should be dialled in before you hit the track. I'd hate to try pump up a tube using a shock pump.
  7. S

That is hilerious, stop making me laugh, it hurts. Seriously though a week on and I feel alot better already. Off the crazy strong meds and am managing with Panadol. Been watching everything I can find on red bull tv to keep me sane and I've pulled the pump out of my pack and mounted it to...
  8. S

Probably the bloke that decided he'd pull up alongside me for a look.
  9. S

Had myself a bit of an accident last weekend at Red Hill. I rode all the usual trails in rain, hail and sunshine. On my way back to the bottom carpark, with my friend at least 2 bike lengths behind me I decided to pull a manual on the walking track. We where no more than 30 metres from my...
  10. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

How long ago did you bruise your rib Spike-x. I broke 5 ribs last week at Red Hill and am hoping I'll be back on my bike in 4 weeks. One other thing how much better does your sight pedal with the minion SS. I'm thinking of putting one on my sight just to help with the uphill pedal.
  11. S

Norco Sight A7.1

Value for money they're hard to beat. Oh and the fact it's so much fun to ride.
  12. S

Norco Sight A7.1

Spike-x they sure are. Just curious when you got yours did it come with a owners manual or anything like that? When I picked mine up they set it up for me and just sent me on my way.
  13. S

Norco Sight A7.1

Picked up my new ride on the weekend. Took one out for a demo ride and had to have one. Got it for $3899 which sealed the deal. Love how playful and yet planted it feels. Came off a 29er and am so happy with how this 27.5 corners.
  14. S

AM Norco Sight A7.1

Have you had any issues with the guide r brakes locking up?
  15. S

AM Norco Sight A7.1

Took a Sight A7.1 and Trek Remedy 9 out for a ride yesterday. A mate and I rode each bike on the same trail for a better comparison. I rode the Trek first and as soon as I jumped in the Sight and pedalled 50 meters down the track I new I had to have it. The thing is so much fun to ride, so...
  16. S

Norco Sight A7.1

Test rode a 2017 A7.1 yesterday as well as a Trek Remedy 9. A friend and I rode both bikes on the same trail and both agreed the Sight was insane. So playful and easy to handle. The Trek felt big and cumbersome in comparison and was really, very hard to pedal. I took the demo Sight back and put...
  17. S

AM Norco Sight A7.1

Testing one out next weekend. Taking the Norco and a Trek Remedy out to see which I like better.
  18. S

Demo days are dead?

Specialized are running a test day at Lysterfield early February. Think it was the 7th off the top of my head.
  19. S

Howdy from the new guy

Not sure, I'm new to this group but I couldn't see why not.
  20. S

Howdy from the new guy

Yep sure is a Motorbike. Thanks for all the advise guys it's much appreciated.