Search results

1. S

Wtb 24/26 small dual frame/bike

Hi Item full name and model etc.24/26 small dual frame/bike Location (cairns will ship) Item condition description I have just done up a bighit Grom for one of my kids Problem is I have 4 the big kids can fit my bikes. But bubbles will need a dh bike of her own. I really only want a frame...
  2. S

yari damper upgrades

Hi I have been looking at upgrading the damper in my yari (norco sight). There is one track which after I ride (if I haven't been there for a bit) I always start thinking my fork must be due for a service. I think it's just rough enough to show up the poor damper in the yari where every other...
  3. S

stacking post mount brakets

I think I've stuffed up I ordered a 203 rotor for the front of my 2017 sight it currently has a 180 rotor with a bracket. So i ordered a 180 to 203 bracket instead of a 160 to 203 bracket. My question is can I stack the new bracket on top of the old one or should I just order the right one. Cheers
  4. S

Hi all from cairns

I have been riding for about a year starting of with 2 afternoons a week doing laps of smith-field and a family ride most week ends. But since trying some of the tracks that come down from copperload I am finding I rarely go all the way out to smith-field when I'm not with the family. I'm...