Search results

1. wdshiver

2006 Giant STP 0 - FULLY SERVICED, GREAT CONDITION ALL ROUND $700 ONO - SOLD!!!!!!

Item: 2006 Giant STP 0, 13.5" Frame, Putty Grey Location: Wahroonga, Sydney NSW. Could meet somewhere reasonable Item Condition: Very good. Was barely ridden. Just had full $100 service including brake bleed. Reason for selling: Haven't ridden for a long while Price and price conditions...
  2. wdshiver

Paying in Silver Coins?

Hey guys, Rescently I have acquired from a friend $69 worth of silver coins (he owed me $69, whats funnier then paying him back in lots of 10c coins?) Due to banks being closed over the weekend and myself in the predicament of being unemployed at the moment I am stuck with $69 in coins to...
  3. wdshiver

Spraying, Devalued?

I am planning on painting my STP Frame in the next few weeks, and have got patterns and stuff planned out, but then my parents have tried to pull out the IT'LL BE DEVALUED! card. So I am curious whether the STP frame will be devalued with it being painted? The main reason I am painting it is...
  4. wdshiver

Scavenging

I was unsure whether I should put this in the Trail Building or off-Topic section so feel free to move it to its more suitable sub-forum. Hey Guys, I was keen to get a cheap wheelbarrow and I was thinking while walking on the way home from school about Printing off about 100 leaflet saying...
  5. wdshiver

Ragots <56k Death>

Tell Me what you think
  6. wdshiver

Thredbo Interschools

Got Some photo's of Thredbo Interschools Chuck us your number and a brief description of what your wearing. I'm not gonna look through the photos if I don't know your number. I won't have any up tonight so yeah give us a break if It isn't up. They're pretty Damn big!
  7. wdshiver

So I like Giant Zero's, so what!

I am a Brand Whore, My Giant STP Zero 06 My Giant Glory FR Zero
  8. wdshiver

Actual CHAT room

So I was thinking (while playing a computer game and using a programme called team speak) whether a actual chat room where you can talk to people (talk not type) to people through different channels. I know we have these forums here but I thought if we had a few channels on different subjects...
  9. wdshiver

Juicy 5's Question

Hey Guys, I'm know you guys can help me out here so here's the question. How do I make my Rear Juicy 5 More responsive and 'bitey'? My front Disc is fine although my rear disc has never been as responsive. Could it be because I have a new rotor on it (its an Avid disc) I'm just curious...
  10. wdshiver

For Sale Title Template

This is a suggestion which I'm just throwing out there but while looking through the for sale thread I found it unbearably time consuming to look through for sale threads until finding the item which I am looking for which could have been stated in the title. What I was thinking Is making the...
  11. wdshiver

Mac People Please Help!! iMovie

So here is the problem, I put my video camera (Leica Dicomar 3CCD) settings onto "Cinema". I'm loading it up onto iMovie and That goes all well and good. Once I have loaded the footage up it says "Letterboxing, this may take a while." (letter boxing meaning puting the black on the top and bottom...
  12. wdshiver

B-hive

B-Hive Sesh/ Build Days and Times Time: 10:00am (UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE) Day: 22/10/06 Meeting Place:B-Hive Needed: Bring some food if your a fatty. (Aimed at Callan) Rain Coats are a must ..::SHIV::..
  13. wdshiver

Sesh at B-Hive. Warning 56kb/s

Session at B-Hive Today Worked on the DJ's today and had a good sesh. The Dj's ______________________________________ Crossy ______________________________________ Adrian ______________________________________ Marty ______________________________________ Tell...
  14. wdshiver

Fox Launch 911 X-Ups?

Hey Fellas, I've been searching round shops latley for the Fox Launch 911 X-Ups and can't seem to find a shop which will sell them nor a website which is in Australia which sells them. The only place I can find them is the actual Fox website and if I'm mistaken, I think they are based and...
  15. wdshiver

Anything But Carpet?

Hey Fella's, I have another question for you all. Is there anything other then carpet which will help stabalise lips and downramps? I thort about using chicken wire and bending it over the DJ's contours and then wacking another 1-2 cm of dirt on it. I don't really want to use cement...
  16. wdshiver

Killing Grass

Hey guys, I have another question. How do you kill grass in a selected area. I dont want to dig up the grass but if it is nessersarry (sp?) I guess I will need to. I was thinking along the lines of Round up or something of that sort but as it is a poisonous chemical I don't know what effects...
  17. wdshiver

Discontinued Trailer

Hey Fellas, This is the start of a Video to be. Tell Us what you think and what should be added. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcTch5FcD_A Shiv
  18. wdshiver

Tool hiding places??

Hey Guys, I was curious where you keep your tools at your local trails. I try and find somewhere relativley hidden. My question is do you hide them or take them home each time you go down there. I am usually at my local when ever I can so I would find it hard to take it home. Should i just...
  19. wdshiver

Bike Maintenance Courses (Sydney)

Hey Guys, I'm 15 and I'm looking for somewhere which does a Bike Maintanence Course. I thought it would be something which will help me with normal DIY maintanence and possibly might get a job. Where should I look for places to help me. If you are someone who works in a bike shop in Sydney...
  20. wdshiver

Single Speed

What: SS kit and Tensioner Price range/Willing to Pay: give us some sort of price. Location: Turrumurra Extra Info: I'm looking for a SS kit and Tensioner which is in good condition or a Single Speed wheelset which will fit a STP frame (vertical dropouts)