1. Mr Sparkle

WeThePeople [BMX WARNING!]

one crazy as bmx i want it !
  2. Mr Sparkle

The New Sh*t Thread

copyed vans much? haha
  3. Mr Sparkle

Vulgar display of power

rhys that's awesome! heck yes! are you gonna get pegs?
  4. Mr Sparkle

post up your bmx (s)

Fuck yes ryhs! that thing is mad. i also want your green nikes. :)
  5. Mr Sparkle

Elementary stem help

yeah guys, i asked the guy at the shop and he said it would fit, so yeah. but i'm gonna bring it back and get a fly or something like that. my original stem was the fit s3. i reckon fit should make there forks with longer steerer tubes, coz seriously 25mm:eek:.
  6. Mr Sparkle

Elementary stem help

hey guys, i need some help with the elementary stem, i know that you need atleast 36mm of steerer so that it functions properly. But my steerer is tiny, it's like 25mm, help would be greatly appreciated.
  7. Mr Sparkle

post up your bmx (s)

sk8ing_mtber those bars are looking crazy. loving it.
  8. Mr Sparkle

post up your bmx (s)

hey Trailst4r what did you do to the seat, to make it like that?
  9. Mr Sparkle

Making your own freecoaster

www.danscomp.com they have freecoasters for about 150 posted it will probs be a bit more though.
  10. Mr Sparkle

post up your bmx (s)

Did you paint the dropouts black, or do those dragonfly's come like that? It looks very nice though.
  11. Mr Sparkle

Making your own freecoaster

I have to try that:p
  12. Mr Sparkle

Updated pics of my NS - Testing out my new camera.

^^26's are heaps better on it. I'm liking the rasta tape:cool: Rides so nicely.
  13. Mr Sparkle

*updated* the 22/03/07 pics on page 4

it looks great swindel, i love it. Brakeless, eh? hahaha you street boss. Have fun on it.
  14. Mr Sparkle

*updated* the 22/03/07 pics on page 4

sexy black bitch, i love it swindel.
  15. Mr Sparkle

Brake power?

I have recently bought a fit team trail, which came stock with black rear rim. It has good braking power but not that great. I put creamie soda on the rim, and the braking power was a bit better but it squealed. Though the power was only for like 10m of braking. So i don't think you can do much...
  16. Mr Sparkle

post up your bmx (s)

Yeah, i tried but the stem is done up really tight, so yeah, it feels really weird when your in the bowl with them.
  17. Mr Sparkle

post up your bmx (s)

Yeow! Got my 2007 fit team trail today. Is very nice. • 20.5” Top Tube, 100% 4130 Chromoly 2007 Frame • Mid BB, Integrated Headset • 4130 Chromoly Fork, Hi-Rise Handlebar, S3 Style Stem • Tubular Chromoly 3pc 175mm Cranks • 36h Sun Ditchwitch Rims, 14mm Rear, 3/8” Front, flip flop...
  18. Mr Sparkle

23 tooth sprocket

pretty sure the chain won't go around the 5t driver, unless you had a half link.
  19. Mr Sparkle

My Toy UPDATE 29/11

sick ride tuuch baby, i haven't to hill n dale in ages should head down there sometime, ight.
  20. Mr Sparkle

Sprocket and Stem.