Search results

1. Z

Small business / Start-up / Alternative Income ?

Name: Kris Position: Large Telecommunications Company Intern Tasks: Costing models, re-programming macros to make them work, emailing people, drinking shitty coffee Favourite aspect of Job: it only lasts 2 months Ok so I have been here 2 weeks, working from a desk in a very bland and...
  2. Z

Good Books

Love a good read! Just finished the 100 yr old man who climbed out the window. Its the book version of Forrest Gump I'd say, funny stuff. I'd love to get into some great life stories / inspirational autobiographies, suggestions? Any great titles should be posted here, Im sure there are a lot...
  3. Z

Have you done an exchange? Did you get to ride too!?

Hey Team, I'm gonna be applying to a few universities to go on exchange for the second half of next year and am hoping to tap into rotorburn's pool of knowledge and find the perfect place. My 2 favourite things in this world are riding and skiing so I'm hoping to go to a university that is...
  4. Z

Pimpin 21st themes

My 21st is coming up and I've been racking my brain for weeks trying to think up a theme that'll induce drunkenness and many smiles. I'm pretty keen on something that hasn't been used much. I thought the theme 'hunting club' was pretty cool but I imagine a lot of people will struggle to find...
  5. Z

Union Street Bikes Molly Macquire -SOLD

Item: Union Street Bikes Molly Macguire Location: North Shore, Sydney Item Condition: Great, half the bike is new. The frame has been well cared for, I have personally known all the owners of it over the years.. none of us ride it as hard as it deserves. Reason for selling: Getting a DH...
  6. Z

Norco 125 or Eastern Thunderbird

Hey guys, i need some advice one what hardtail to buy. I've narrowed it down to an 08 Norco 125 and an 08 Eastern Thunderbird, both at roughly the same price. Ill be using the bike mainly for dirt jumping, maybe a bit of 4x. These are the bikes: Cheers Guys
  7. Z

Work Experince-

Hey guys, I've been racking my brain a fair bit to try and think of where to do my work experice. I'd like to do something both fun but also worthwhile. I would like to do it bike related but im open to anything. Any past experiences with this? thing to do/not to do? cheers, Zids
  8. Z

nicolai ion.

What do you think?
  9. Z

please delete

please delete
  10. Z

DH rear wheel or Dh Hub

Item: DH full rear wheel, must be: 150x12 and 32 hl Price: roughly 150, neg or Item: DH hub, must be: 32hl, 150x12 price: around 100
  11. Z

Sold

SOLD..finally
  12. Z

lost goggles at awaba

i left my oakley goggles behind at awaba that are gold and black with a tinted lense. please contact me at kriszids@hotmail.com if you have them or know who might. thanks
  13. Z

Grove Jam

hey guys. got a few shots at the jam and there were some pretty awesome tricks being thrown but my camera lost battery a bit so i missed quite a bit. but here a few of my better ones. enjoy!
  14. Z

Farkins favourite DH fork?

ok guys, ive been getting lots of peoples opinions and looking at pro rider and have narrowed it down to these, please add any if you think they should be there. what is farkins favourite dh fork? sorry for missing some forks, but to quickly make the poll a bit better- the boxxer 07/08 w/c...
  15. Z

sold

sold please delete
  16. Z

secret freeride -

hey guys, here are some pics from today, we had the luxury of a friend coming with his brand new camera and flasht tihng and super cool lense - hope you enjoy! zids - (me) ben
  17. Z

trouble with clips!

hey guys, i just got my new shoes and cleats and am having some serious trouble clipping into my pedals. the pedals are the shimano m454 dh, and the shoes are the shimano m181. both are spd systems. ive loosened the systems and pushed as hard as i can...nothing. ive had a closer look and it...
  18. Z

what do you do before a race?

ive found that every time i go to a race i get really tired for my race run and am never pumped up for it. i notice that lots of people have different techniques and ways to get themselves ready for it. what do you do vefore a race? do you relax, keep moving, eat lots, eat nothing etc.. thanks-...
  19. Z

NICOLAI ufo st

over the last couple of months its been completely re done, so enjoy!
  20. Z

DH Cranks and Pedals

What: DH cranks and Pedals Price range/Willing to Pay: offers, but around 100-150 depending on cranks, 100-180 depending on the chain guide, and under 100 for pedals. Location: Syndey, North Shore, Castle Cove Extra Info: they must be in great condition and in perfect working order, and DH...