Search results

1. leitch

VIC Nicolai Saturn 11 Large - Sold

Item: Nicolai Saturn 11, Large Condition: Very good - structurally perfect, some cable rub in places, worst is where rear wheel flex has caused the tyres to rub through the anodising where the welds are at the top of the seat stays - visible in pictures. Location: Melbourne, will post Price...
  2. leitch

VIC Nicolai Saturn 14ST - Medium Sold

Item: Nicolai Saturn 14ST frame, raw medium (480mm reach) Location: Melbourne, can post Condition: Excellent - see pictures and further details. Price: $2500 ono Reason for selling: Change Extra: Selling my Nicolai Saturn ST frame in medium (480mm reach), with Fox Float X Factory shock...
  3. leitch

Fox or Cane Creek spring 550lb

Item: Per title, looking for a Fox SLS or CC VALT spring in 550lb - 2.5"/65mm Condition: Springy, preferably Location: Melb or post Willing to pay: Up to $100 for SLS, closer to $60 for VALT
  4. leitch

Found

Item: Fox 36 air shaft, 150mm - to suit 2018-2020 (i.e. pre-round fork arch) models Condition: Working please Location: Melb would be great but if you can throw it in an express bag in the next day or two that's okay too Paying: I guess will pay ~$50+post? But also have a 140 or 160mm shaft I...
  5. leitch

ARC8 Extra

@Asininedrivel asked for a PYR, but it's really just the Nicolai post-frame swap. Some more pictures, anyway. Arc8 Extra (M) Fox Float X 230x60mm (160mm) Fox 36 160mm OneUp 20mm bar and Bikeyoke BarKeeper Shimano M8100 Formula Cura 4 with RGComponents levers Bikeyoke Revive 185mm, Specialized...
  6. leitch

VIC Sold

7. leitch

Found

Item: 2018-2020 Fox EVOL air shaft for Factory/P-Elite/Performance forks (not Rhythm) - 160mm Condition: Intact preferred Location: Melbourne, happy to pay post Price: $50? You tell me Pics: Yes please. Bonus points if there's a dog.
  8. leitch

Matchy matchy 2.0 - Saturn11

Been riding a cracked XTC frame around for a while, thinking about how an xc bike with some suspension would be nice... Couldn't resist this when @FatMuz posted it, just built up with (mostly) parts from the XTC. All black to go with the all silver Saturn 14 hanging next to it in the shed :D...
  9. leitch

XT M8000-B1 crank -found-

Item: XT M8000-B1 crank(s) Condition: Not shit... as good as possible. Location: I'm in Melbourne but happy to pay post Price: Less than a new set of 12sp cranks... $100-150ish? Extra info: 175 or 170mm please. No BB required. B1 (boost) spec essential. Would accept right-hand only (must be...
  10. leitch

VIC found

Item: 29er XC HT Frame, M or L depending on geo Condition: Used fine, trashed not fine Location: Melbourne can pay post Price: Depends obviously... $500-1000ish? Dunno... Show me what's available Extra: I hate the way my Niner rides when it's geared, but I want something that is a bit better to...
  11. leitch

VIC DPX2 volume spacer 0.6 in^3

Item 0.6 in^3 volume spacer for DPX2 Condition in one piece Location Melbourne, will pay post Price You tell me. $5? Just trying to avoid buying a full set I won’t use This one:
  12. leitch

VIC Found

Item- PNW Loam Lever bar clamp adapter Condition- working Location- Melb or Auspost Price- You tell me, or swap for my I-Spec ii adapter
  13. leitch

VIC sold

Item: 2021 Fox DHX2 Location: Melbourne VIC, can post Item Condition: Excellent. Bought new November 2020. Used part time since (swapped between this and air shock). Bit of marking on the reservoir sticker from tight clearance to water bottle lid. Reason for selling: Doesn't fit new frame Price...
  14. leitch

VIC Sold

Item: 2019 Rocky Mountain Instinct Carbon 70 Large Location: Melbourne VIC. Can ship at buyer's expense. Item Condition: Excellent. Bought brand new in February 2020 and cared for since. Has frame tape on high-exposure areas inc chain stays and under the down tube. Some light scuffs/scratches...
  15. leitch

Quicksilver - Saturn 14ST

Done. Spec list because I'm a) bored and b) this is what we do now. I initially was going to just swap everything across from the Rocky and then sell the Instinct frame, but in the intervening months I've been waiting for delivery I started to get carried away... As you do. And then...
  16. leitch

Shimano brakes, 30.9 dropper

Chasing some brakes and a dropper so I can sell the Rocky complete when the Nic turns up. Not looking to overcapitalise just to sell, but need to be decent enough to be appealing. Let me know what you’ve got. Item: Shimano brakes. Prefer M7/8000 Price and price conditions: $200? Item...
  17. leitch

Chris King 1.5" baseplate/crownrace

Item: Chris King "base plate" aka crown race in 1.5" (i.e for tapered fork) Location: Melb, will pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: What it's worth Extra Info: Frustratingly out of stock everywhere. Parallel to my WTB for an XC fork is a need for a second crown race, as the carbon Niner fork...
  18. leitch

XC Fork - 29er non-boost

Item: 29" non-boost XC fork. Fox 32 or 32SC, Rockshox Sid, Suntour Axon (Werx pref), etc etc Location: Melb, will pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: Max ~$600 probably Extra Info: Pref 100mm travel but open to anything in the 80-120 range subject to what's on offer. Must be non-boost...
  19. leitch

VIC Enduro Tour

When I had to bail on TransTas, I resolved to race all four races of the VIC Enduro Tour this year instead. First race at Falls (6-7 Feb) just opened for registration... Anyone else planning to enter?
  20. leitch

Blue Dirt Bike Warrior

Worst name ever, but looks like a pretty solid alternative to Trans-Tas/TransNZ in a way. 7 days of racing/accomm etc for $2k is not bad. https://bluedirt.com.au/bike-warrior/?fbclid=IwAR1kilXs2bmcdQQvrLA56V1v5NiL3X-Vrp9yoZAqVcrnk1owdUcbaU6Gz2I