'08 CCOMTB clubbies

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Not real sure yet, I have just done a tenative calender for the moment with the 1st race penciled in on the 24th of Feb we have our AGM on the 19th of Jan (there is going to be some changes with the powers that be in the club as a few high up people wish to step down and out from their positions, don't worry I'm hangin around) so everything will be confirmed after then. But watch this space. Cheers

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
you forgot about the first joint HMBA/CCOMTB venture on the Australia Day Long Weekend.

Wayno, let me know when your doing your club calender and I will send you ours. Might be able to avoid some clashes to help the punters get more racing in.

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Yeah as lenny said, we will be having a combined CCOMTB/HMBA social days of DHing at Awaba over the long weekend of January (Saturday and Sunday), spots are limited as we will be only having 100 riders, MTBA licence holders only, it will cost you $50 for the shuttles with a BBQ and first aid who hopefully won't be needed. It is basically like a club race without the emphisis on racing just 1 timed run at the end of Sunday most likely after lunch (1pm) just before the swilling of beer. If you wish to go either pm Lenny or myself.

Last edited: