VIC 10 foot tree Drop.

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt

If you did read what i said "I accidentally set the tree on fire", I was burning the off cuts next to it and the wind changed, I didn't mean to burn it at all. But it's going to be ok, it only singed the bark, it's still as green as ever.

Also there is no other damage being done to the tree, nothing screwed into it at all, it's just sitting in the branch.

Thanks for the comments on it everyone. I am quite prowed to have it in my back yard. And anyone can feel free to come huck off it to flat on two conditions, you have an MTBA card and I can film it. :rolleyes:

I will have the down ramp started as soon as I get our tractor back.

Will have new photos up then too.

Thanks, Jake.
Still you should never light a fire next to a tree....the ramp itself looks well made.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Looks sick mate. Now if you could just move that thumping beast behind it into center frame, and have the sun going down behind the hill.. aah makes you want a vb:D

So you were harming a perfectly good tree for a pointless drop, thats on the flat, and your lighting fires? I hope its on private property so your stupidness doesn't affect others.
There is always someone to spoil the party isn't there.

Great job dude.

blair411

Likes Dirt
If its in his backyard then thats fine, but touching the tree wasn't needed for that drop.

If it had have been anywhere other than his back yard that would be a big no no.
why don't you just go chain yourself to a tree?