10 inches of goodness!

taibo

Eats Squid
I couldn't have put it any better myself.

However, i'm wondering where abouts in Australia requires 10" of travel? It's not meant to be a stab at your choice, but do you really think it's necessary?
with my plow riding style, i need all the travel i can get :)
But agreed, there is no where in Australia that would need 10".

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i live at tbsm...ask fletcher :)
Hahaha.. Oh really. Ile see you there in 2weeks.
Ile be sure to look under Aarons Desk. If your not there. Ile rape fletcher until he tells me where your really at !! :rolleyes:

Fletcher is my Best Mate. He will tell me ... :p

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Hahaha.. Oh really. Ile see you there in 2weeks.
Ile be sure to look under Aarons Desk. If your not there. Ile rape fletcher until he tells me where your really at !! :rolleyes:
Off topic for a moment - You do realise the word you're trying to spell is I'll, don't you? Ile is not a word.

Jammo

Likes Dirt
Have you ever asked yourself if your wife is a drug dealer, i would seriously consider it.
other than that looks mint.

Last edited:

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damm!!

It's been my life long dream to own one of those frames do you know how much the bike ended up costing?

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude, it's even nicer than I thought it would be ! I'll have to have a bounce on it when I'm back riding again :)

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
Nice one. Very nice. How much does it weigh built up? How much does the fork weigh? The frame is about the heaviest on the market I think. It ain't never going to break though! It will be smooth and tight for many years to come.

In my opinion there are many places in Australia that will smash through 10" of travel. If it works, it's never too much travel. And that Foes WORKS!

taibo

Eats Squid
From memory, i think nico said it was around 3.7kg for the fork. It has something like 1 litre of oil in it.
im pretty sure my glory frame weighs more than the foes.

Last edited: