10 inches of goodness!

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I fucking love those bikes. Those and monocoque Intenses...!
Just curious - did you consider the Curnutt/Foes F1 fork, or just go straight for the Idylle?
I really enjoyed what Dirt wrote about Foes, so it's great to see another one built up and ready to go. Will be looking forward to riding impressions.

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
it looks good :D

once the new cranks and bars are put on i think it becomes australias first bike that never needs upgrading

should have got red grips thats my 2 cents

Last edited:

taibo

Eats Squid
I fucking love those bikes. Those and monocoque Intenses...!
Just curious - did you consider the Curnutt/Foes F1 fork, or just go straight for the Idylle?
I really enjoyed what Dirt wrote about Foes, so it's great to see another one built up and ready to go. Will be looking forward to riding impressions.
straight for the Idylle :)

with the weather the way it is right now, i think im gonna have to wait for dryer weekend to ride :(

CP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bring it on a night ride then for a laugh :D Very nice rig dude, enjoy when the drizzle clears out.

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
From memory, i think nico said it was around 3.7kg for the fork. It has something like 1 litre of oil in it.
im pretty sure my glory frame weighs more than the foes.
Mate you must have some excellent spec to get it coming in so light. Foes frame weight is 13.51lb, Glory is 13, don't know the decimal!

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice bike taibo

seen her in the flesh *in kegs "workshop:*

very nice

have to hit up for a ride soon :D

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
where did u get those figures from? been looking around for them
I'm interested in that too. Was that weight with a steel spring or the Ti?

The frame weight I'm familiar with for the Mono 2.1 is 13lb on the money. With the Ti spring. [Edit- Just found that weight was for a small frame, so 13.5lb is pretty feasible, but I suspect may have been with a steel spring].

Last edited:

mace2109

Likes Bikes
Sweet rig Taibo....just one question......does your wife have a sister?:D

Maybe if I wake up one morning and ask my lovebunch, sex or a new bike?, she might say 'downhill or cross country?' nah dreaming...:rolleyes:

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i got to get me one of those wives, you must be as happy as a pig in shit mate.
If i were you i would get her something really special in return.

kemmis

Likes Dirt
I saw it today at thirroul, and its even more beautiful in real life than it is in the pictures. Well done man. I was the one on the Glory dh1 me and my mates were sessioning the jump with you. Well done

taibo

Eats Squid
I saw it today at thirroul, and its even more beautiful in real life than it is in the pictures. Well done man. I was the one on the Glory dh1 me and my mates were sessioning the jump with you. Well done
thanks dude!
still gotta get the front fork dialled...im waiting on some softer springs from Nico.

was getting hot in there wasnt it? :)

madboy

Likes Dirt
Holy fark:eek:
thats soo sweet. I hope that when i get a wife she buys me a bike like this.
ride her hard!