12sp XT or XTR hubs

moorey

call me Mia
For the shifting?? Don't think so. New cables too.
Fair enough. SLX shifters and generally pretty good. It it’s a long routing, with a few turns (like Felix’s process with XTR shifter)), a light shifter is impossible. On my banshees (xt), it’s short and very direct. Always light as a feather even with old cables.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Fair enough. SLX shifters and generally pretty good. It it’s a long routing, with a few turns (like Felix’s process with XTR shifter)), a light shifter is impossible. On my banshees (xt), it’s short and very direct. Always light as a feather even with old cables.
This is an XT shifter. Seems harder on the upshift (Biggest down to smallest cog). A firm clunk to get though gears

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
This is an XT shifter. Seems harder on the upshift (Biggest down to smallest cog). A firm clunk to get though gears
Did you use pre-greased outer cable like sp41 or grease your inner cables?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Did you use pre-greased outer cable like sp41 or grease your inner cables?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I didn't grease anything. The outer was new so just threw a Jagwire pro in for good measure. I don't think it's the cable though. Going from the smallest cog to biggest is good. But I could try lubing it

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I didn't grease anything. The outer was new so just threw a Jagwire pro in for good measure. I don't think it's the cable though. Going from the smallest cog to biggest is good. But I could try lubing it
Always time for lubrication!

whack some triflow down the outer. Works a treat.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't think it's the cable though. Going from the smallest cog to biggest is good. But I could try lubing it
Smallest to biggest cogs it's you pulling the cable with your thumb. Biggest to smallest it's the derailleur spring pulling the cable, so if you've got a draggy cable that's when it'll show