DH 2008 Iron Horse Sunday (Project Build)

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Thanks, I have the artwork I traced just need to give it to someone.
The only other one I remember is lazemo, something like that? Pops up on a lot of the facebook buy/swap/sell pages as an ad sometimes. Or SLIK graphics, they'll do custom stuff and work with you till you're happy with the final product. If you asked for the moto vinyl they print 40 decals on it's thick and tough as hell for any scrapes on rocks etc. Only problem would be slow communication via email constantly.

heavyp

You heard it here first
The only other one I remember is lazemo, something like that? Pops up on a lot of the facebook buy/swap/sell pages as an ad sometimes. Or SLIK graphics, they'll do custom stuff and work with you till you're happy with the final product. If you asked for the moto vinyl they print 40 decals on it's thick and tough as hell for any scrapes on rocks etc. Only problem would be slow communication via email constantly.
Cheers for the heads up i may just find a sign writer as I don't really want to give it to some one who makes decals for bikes already incase they profit from my artwork and start using it.

You'll soon see why hopefully, as there a little different to whats doing the rounds out there at the moment.

heavyp

You heard it here first
Cait wait to get this thing finished!

Just with a saint groupset with brakes wasn't more than the actual bike cost me in the first place

IMG_0029 1.jpg