2008 NSW Mountain Bike Masters

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
I think I will break out the armour and the dencorub and join in the fun in Masters 4. Happy to pay extra for a standby defibrillator:eek:

bethextrem1

Likes Dirt
Sweet another race, thought we were finished for the year. :D
Nothing like an opportunity to brake a few bones just before xmas. :rolleyes:
see ya'll there.

T-Rex

Template denier
Can't make it

Unfortunately, the nursing home where I live has just scheduled bingo for the same day as the race, so I can't attend. :-(

Good luck to you all, have fun, don't forget to take your pills, and remember...........

"Youth is wasted on the young."

(George Bernard Shaw)

kegs

Cycle Logic
If it's going to be a true masters games then I think that riders can only be eligible on DH rigs of at least 6yrs of age.

None of this new fan-dangled fancy techno shit that would ride itself down.....

Dug

Likes Dirt
If it's going to be a true masters games then I think that riders can only be eligible on DH rigs of at least 6yrs of age.

Shit maybe I should reserect the Nx 8.1 Moggy I got hanging in the shed...;)

MrCove

South Shore Distribution

GT RTS with Quadra 21's!!!! or an ATX 990 (depending if you are more of a Mike King or a Tomac fan)

kegs

Cycle Logic
Atx 990

Would you be allowed to run the "long Travel" links from CTR, or would that be deemed not in the spirit of the games.........

kegs

Cycle Logic
Upgrades

Cool, I'm in.....

Have matching Marzocchi Team jersery too, has lots of pink and green in it:eek:

frdlvr

Likes Dirt
Should bring out my Cannondale Super-v 900 carbon with manitou xvert-Rs with XTR v brakes running WTB 2.1 tyres... (Wish the bike wasn't stolen several years ago)

goatman

Likes Dirt
Will this be a regular event - ie on next year?

I have committed to something else but would be very keen next year?

Kinyrider

Likes Bikes
Masters not retirees

I hear a lot of you young folk talk about us Masters or Vets like were over the hill and past our used by dates... where infact were prob faster and smoother than half of you whipper snappers in nappys strolling down the hill...
Anyway its always a good day at the races even if i have to bring my Mylanta and Medication....