2009/2010 Vic DH Series DATES AND VENUES!!

Mr King

Likes Dirt
Yackandandah race report is up on the website. Thanks again to Tony Pincan for the report, the Beechworth Chaingang and the landowner for giving all of us a top notch, A+ place to ride. Enjoy

www.vicdhseries.com

Rabbit9

Squid
Taylor Vid

Sweet vid Mr. King :)
That track has changed a fair bit. The boys have put lots of work into it, espesh the jumps. Cait wait to get out there again, i think its been over a year now :(. Poor form. Spence's stack is pretty funny. Cant wait for March, the race will be rad.

dalts7

Squid
good vid. track is looking great, need some work with the trees an stuff

need to get some footage of guys jumping the new sections and the big doubles. hope to be out there in a couple of weeks

Well Beauty is quickly creeping up on us. I was just wondering if anyone could give me and any others who need them directions to the track. Also does anyone know what sort of accommodation is available?

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The VDHS website should be updated very shortly. In the meantime there's some info up here

The track isn't too rocky , "medium fast" apart from some tight corners and pretty steep in places.

Last edited:

Riedy

Likes Dirt
I rode it like 2 weeks ago and there was some fallen trees over the track in some parts. Just wondering if these have been cleared up yet.

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats actually Big Hill SC..
No it's not, it does join BH for that last 30sec of track tho. That's the track we are racing next round, Mt Beauty Short Course.

Looks sick, especially with the camera on Liams helmet. Fast????

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No it's not, it does join BH for that last 30sec of track tho. That's the track we are racing next round, Mt Beauty Short Course.

Looks sick, especially with the camera on Liams helmet. Fast????
Word is we are supposed to be racing all of DH2 but that video shows DH1 at the top then joining to DH2 after the first road crossing. Personally I think that would be the best run , the start of DH2 isn't that great. Did a heap of runs today , its gonna get blown out in spots , bugger all pedalling though.

Yes , Liam = fast.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
does anyone know how long the shuttles take to get to the top? I heard that Big Hill shuttle took almost 45 mins :eek:

also can rego be done at the track? if so what time does rego shut?

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
does anyone know how long the shuttles take to get to the top? I heard that Big Hill shuttle took almost 45 mins :eek:

also can rego be done at the track? if so what time does rego shut?
They can be done at the pits, between 8.00 am and 4.00 pm on SATURDAY and then at 8.00 am to 10.00 am on SUNDAY