2009 ironhorse sunday

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
But still couldn't run a bike with world cup stripes - unless you have won them in my opinion.
Tell that to Kona with their new Stab Deluxe. I hate to say it, but it's like IH are copying them with the chrome and WC stripes. BTW, That red is ugly!!!!
Why didn't they model them off Sam's 07 bike......those TLD colours rocked!

Z100

Likes Bikes
The one with the rainbow stripes is because it is very, very gay, because it is a Sunday.
What? Try making sense, without refering to anything as gay.

The green and black frame looks great! Something about green and black, always looks cool together. Maybe its a choc-mint thing?

Bomb446

Likes Dirt
What? Try making sense, without refering to anything as gay.

The green and black frame looks great! Something about green and black, always looks cool together. Maybe its a choc-mint thing?
Remember that it's coming from someone who says not to buy Marzocchi 66's because someone on a forum had a problem with his 888's.

jims mate

Likes Bikes
Will be interesting to see if they can still make all the parts on them. my sunday has gone through a fair few bearing kits. Atleast one a year. Hope they still do.

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
Remember that it's coming from someone who says not to buy Marzocchi 66's because someone on a forum had a problem with his 888's.
Read it, bro, it has information from Marzocchi directly, saying that there are manufacturing issues with the fork, consequently they've destroyed mass amounts of forks at the factory, but unfortunately many were sent around the world before Marzocchi realised the forks were faulty. If you get one that's not faulty, it will be absolutely awesome.

You want to risk getting your fork home and it being a faulty one? That's up to you of course, but it's always nice when people post up information pertaining to manufacturing issues with a product, I think. For me, I bought Totems, and they are broken after 8 weeks. Shoulda got 'zokes!

(The Rainbow Sunday looks gay because rainbows are the international symbol of homosexuals. Pretty simple stuff).

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I really dont like the paint job... It looks so cheap
i second that, it doesn't catch my eye like sam's old frame did the green and black beast. apart from that i trust the frames are excellent.

Lube

Likes Dirt
does ih know how to change things other then paint?
I assume you mean changes in frame design?
If it isn't broken, why fix it? If they have found a frame design that they have been happy with for some solid seasons, gaining solid results, the way I see it this frame could well go on for many more years until it is left behind by competitors. Look at Santa Cruz, they bring out a new frame design only every few years, if that

Z100

Likes Bikes
I assume you mean changes in frame design?
If it isn't broken, why fix it? If they have found a frame design that they have been happy with for some solid seasons, gaining solid results, the way I see it this frame could well go on for many more years until it is left behind by competitors. Look at Santa Cruz, they bring out a new frame design only every few years, if that
Wasn't this design set until 2010 release? Thats when the next gen IronHorse frames are due?:confused:

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
(The Rainbow Sunday looks gay because rainbows are the international symbol of homosexuals. Pretty simple stuff).
Hate to burst your bubble, but it isn't actually a rainbow. Especially the one that is related to the gay community.

jims mate

Likes Bikes
i would have thought they could have cashed in on a sam hill collectors model. with full glitter worlds rainbow stripes and sticker autograph. build kit with lots of gold and holes drilled through out the frame making it lighter than stock and last about the same time as one of sams winning runs.