2010/2011 Vic DH State Series Official Discussion Thread!!

Wikid Z

Likes Dirt
Been trying to play with the idea of a song for the best downhill series in the country. I'm no musician, cant sing or play, but I have been playing around with the words. Still no right but you will get the idea.

No One Does It Like Vic DH Series Style

Hey all it's racing day
Fans have been streaming in all day
Riders have worked all week
And now it is time to go play
They've driven a long way
To hang it out and get sideways
Riders have come to rock
They all want that number one spot
The crowds are going wild
As the riders show us their style
Riders cant crank no more
But the fans cheer them on for more
There's no other way to play
Than the Vic Downhill Series way

What are your thoughts. It's just an idea.

A bit like this
[video=youtube;jWir56ot5sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWir56ot5sc&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys, was wondering if anyone could clarify with me on the date of the long gully presso day? says next saturday (28th) just wasnt sure if that was still the case, given round 3 (maldon) has only just passed.

thanks guys.

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It sure is on the 28th! There is also camping on the Saturday night so after a good day of riding you can sit by the fire and have a few drinks and chat with everyone. Make sure you all come as it is going to be a fun weekend.

http://www.vicdhseries.com/ has more info...

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Presentation day!

Important: The paddocks at Long Gully are damp under foot having been affected by all the rain. 4x4 & AWD vehicles wont be affected, however 2WD vehicles may find the going a little tough. If you can car pool to cut down on the number of vehicles, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, please while on the paddock, drive at idle speed to protect the grounds.

Thanks in Advance.

old man

Likes Bikes
They were up on the wall at LG on Sat you should have been there - was a great day/night - thanks to everyone for a great season.

I am quite sure they will be posted up soon just give them a couple of days.