2010 World Solo 24 Hour Championships

Boreit

Likes Dirt
just home frm canberra, thought we would make the most of the visit & dp some site seeing. wasn't the track awesome thanks mullet & co!
can i get confirmation have i missed out on the 24HOA "official" jersey & knicks? seems there was an email sent out & thursday was cut off. cant find it on the website now..... :confused:

soloslowpoke

Cannon Fodder
Looking for the great photographer nestled up on skyline a few turns back from the down hill bridge, who shot a guy waring a BikeMinded jersey hooking it in the last few corners before the down hill bridge, in the last few hours of the race. Thought it was sportograf (but it wasn't), very interested in the photos!

Beechie

Banned
World Champs or Aussie Champs?

Of the 56 Podiums awarded Australians gained 45 (80%) of them. 19 (90%) out of 21 Gold, 15 (79%) out of 19 Silver and 11 (69%) out of 16 Bronze.
Musta been lots of good Aussies working hard all night!
All riders in this event were champions - however the 45 here got a bit more out of it.... well done.:)

Boreit

Likes Dirt
just home frm canberra, thought we would make the most of the visit & dp some site seeing. wasn't the track awesome thanks mullet & co!
can i get confirmation have i missed out on the 24HOA "official" jersey & knicks? seems there was an email sent out & thursday was cut off. cant find it on the website now..... :confused:
sorted thanks stuart, thought i missed out there for a second...

Rambler

Likes Dirt
In relation to the official world solo kit, when paying it says a sizing sheet will be be sent(days ago). Does anyone know anything about this?

Last edited:

Tazdevil

Likes Bikes
Have I shrunk?

sorted thanks stuart, thought i missed out there for a second...
A question re the kit sizing: I usually take a size Large (male) for nearly all my jerseys and knicks. For the first time I put a tape measure over my chest/gut/hips and the chart seems to tell me size M or even nudging a S! Was I a fat bastard and lost weight during the event? Or is the sizing generous? :)