2011/12 VIC DH Series - Official Thread

AshR

Likes Dirt
fark 36 degrees, hope there is a "pool" for the hot seat in the elite class :p (not that I'll be in there being in Vets)

this is going to be intense

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Track is looking wild as always... question though, in the big rock garden, is the drop line going to be opened, or will last years line be used (through the "V" rocks at the end)?

Wikid Z

Likes Dirt
Don't forget if you want to stay at the college, the number to call is 1800 808 839.

Thanks to all that registered online. We nearly have more online entries than the total entries we got for our race last season. Looks like it is going to be a big weekend. Can't wait.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im shattered that i couldnt get to round one. Then have a stupid family reunion on round 2.... It sucks!
i guess i will see you all at beauty then :D

Shredden

Knows his goats
Lots of crashies today. I think I am the only person I know who didnt hit the ground. Injuries on people that I saw personally:

- Broken Wrist
- Broken and displaced leg
- Broken collarbone and concussion
- Another broken wrist
- Rotorburn haha
- And gravelrash times a million

Not really a fan of the track, at all. Seemed to be quite dangerous, no trees to slow you down. But hey, its all DH and you gotta do all the rounds to get the points ;)

Last edited:
Round 3 at mount beauty

If anyone is busting for track footage of the upcoming Mount Beauty round, the Liam Panozzo feature on Jake Lucas' 'INSIGHT' DVD is filmed on the Nationals Track. Standby for a helmet cam vid to be posted on the VDHS website soon.

Online entries for the Mount Beauty round will be open in the next couple of days....

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Lots of crashies today. I think I am the only person I know who didnt hit the ground. Injuries on people that I saw personally:

- Broken Wrist
- Broken and displaced leg
- Broken collarbone and concussion
- Another broken wrist
- Rotorburn haha
- And gravelrash times a million

Not really a fan of the track, at all. Seemed to be quite dangerous, no trees to slow you down. But hey, its all DH and you gotta do all the rounds to get the points ;)
Stack count for Sunday at the V rock (marshal point 3) was 42.
This was just the riders who parted from their bikes. There was even more during Saturday practice.
No serious injuries in that number, just lots of bruises and gravel rash.
I think I collected about 3 derailleurs and 4 rear callipers (or parts there of) for the weekend.
If you managed to get through the weekend without crashing Shredden, then you did very well indeed. You are one of the few.
Well done to all who took part. You`re all a bunch of nutters!:clap2:
See you next time.
Cheers
MH