2012 World cup team rumours....(NOW 2013)

Crankit

Likes Bikes
Can't help but wonder if the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion or whether this has rattled the cage of several people.

Going to be an interesting season none the less.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Interest

Interest is so high now with all the speculation rife on internet boards . If i were the person /s responsible for the DH series i would use all the press coverage to start it either now or very shortly . The drama is built now for the Hill / Gwin showdown ! Lets get it underway already !
Ah stuff it . Just give the series to Sam .

Riedy

Likes Dirt
Was watching freecaster World Cup dvd of 2011 season, and seen Sean O'Connor riding for yeti. What ever happened to him? havent heard anything of him since 2011 WC season or in any aus races

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Was watching freecaster World Cup dvd of 2011 season, and seen Sean O'Connor riding for yeti. What ever happened to him? havent heard anything of him since 2011 WC season or in any aus races
I was told he got the shits with the scene and was going to ride motos?

heavyp

You heard it here first
592027556957e492d4a29e8a4c79e440_full.jpg
also there will be an official announcement for the WC team partnership tomorrow..

Prob one of the worst kept secrets but yet to se any pics which makes it kinda cool, looks as if tomorrow will will see the hannahs and holly fenik on Polygon