2012 World cup team rumours....(NOW 2013)

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pinkbike ran the story last Wednesday but all links to it seem to have been removed - must have been before it was due to be released. This pic was in the story though and it's the team with their new Polygon bikes (you can make out Tracey on the left hand side even though she's pixelated).

I imagine the press release will be re-released in due course...
p2pb9205812.jpg

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wyn Master's 'Bulls' downhill bike is a de-stickered Devinci Wilson for the time being.
Troy and Aaron are keeping their individual drink sponsors but they will only be helmet sponsors so they are able to wear the same team kit on the factory Specialized team.
Something fresh from Kona in the downhill department being unveiled this weekend.

If you're really into this, get instagram.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wyn Master's 'Bulls' downhill bike is a de-stickered Devinci Wilson for the time being.
Troy and Aaron are keeping their individual drink sponsors but they will only be helmet sponsors so they are able to wear the same team kit on the factory Specialized team.
Something fresh from Kona in the downhill department being unveiled this weekend.

If you're really into this, get instagram.
and who does one follow on instagram to get said news

Jaredp

Likes Dirt
Man, what crazy world we live in when the first thing I considered about the team photo is:

How many OH&S rules would they be breaking if they were in Aus?

HaHa

Lube

Likes Dirt
Oh gollies! I just saw the new Kona at National Champs today! Follow @theadventuresoflewis or @connorahoyhoy for more photos and leaks over the weekend! No solid facts to release to public yet, just speculation ;)