2012 World cup team rumours....(NOW 2013)

Staunch

Eats Squid
Or someone (a bigger name obviously) is going to be riding privately with their own build this season like Julien Camellini did last year?

jamballz

Likes Dirt
I initially thought Brosnan, re hat wearer
Me too.

I thought:

Prepaid credit card = a young rider - Could also mean someone going Private? Or both???

The website = CRC

The hat + Young rider = Maybe Brosnan

Troy to join CRC????

That could make room for Cam Cole at Monster.....?

Or on another tangent, are there any young riders from 2012 that broke heaps of frames and wears a hat?

Last edited:

driftking

Wheel size expert
View attachment 248949

What do we make of this one?

any chance the bike on the screen has any weight at all?
looks like a propain rage.

there isn't any show of sponsorship, usually they have something suggesting. Im leaning either a junior ride getting a factory sponsorship or as others said someone riding privately with their own build

Last edited:

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt

This was uploaded back in september so not sure what the deal is with this

Last edited:

Staunch

Eats Squid
My guesses would be the bulldog is Brook McDonald, Mustache is Cedric Gracia, Old man is Peaty, dude with the stroller is Hill, UCI jersey would be Minnaar, Needles are Neethling, Kiwi is Cam Cole or Blinky, not too sure on the rest.

I'm guessing some team want to poach a big name or two from their existing team?

Kamikazee ideki

Likes Dirt
Kiwi would have to be Brannigan re his 2nd place at the last world cup and the beer would be Nick Beer.

Also reckon the Eurotrip thing would be MTB Cut team to race Canyon bikes next year.

Edit: The trojan horse would be Troy Brosnan

Last edited:

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My guesses would be the bulldog is Brook McDonald, Mustache is Cedric Gracia, Old man is Peaty, dude with the stroller is Hill, UCI jersey would be Minnaar, Needles are Neethling, Kiwi is Cam Cole or Blinky, not too sure on the rest.

I'm guessing some team want to poach a big name or two from their existing team?
That rat looking thing is bryceland?
ratboy bryce

Just had a strange thought. is that horse the horse of troy? referring to troy brosnan?

Last edited: