VIC 2014 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs, May 4 / June 15 / July 13 / Aug 3

pmathers

Likes Dirt
Online entries to both round 1 and the series will close late Wednesday 30th April, so get in now. All on entries will receive their own personalised race plate to keep.

There will be on-the-day entries accepted however it will cost an extra $10 (so $40 in total).

Pastavore

Eats Squid
Is there a kiddies race by any chance? I am in negotiations to get to Ballarat this Sunday, looking for some supportive selling points.

moorey

call me Mia
Is there a kiddies race by any chance? I am in negotiations to get to Ballarat this Sunday, looking for some supportive selling points.
Yes there is. My lad tested it out last Sunday. Nice bush loop around the practice fairway. 20 minute race, my lad takes about 2.45 per lap, more like 4.30+ for my daughter I reckon.
I'm running it, be nice to me for once.
Get a dog up ya!

pmathers

Likes Dirt
as moorey has mentioned there is a kids race or padawan mission (as it would be called in the star wars galaxy), which is targeted at primary school aged padawans.

for high school aged padawans (ones that want more of a challenge than a 30 minute ride) we have added a junior teams category to the main race. but entry to this will have to be done manually on the day, the teams can consist of either 2 or 3 juniors (under 15).

drfuentes

Likes Dirt
for the MRS

Cool, thanks guys. That should help nicely.
Pastavore,
would it help that the race is being held at a four star resort with all you eat coco pops at the breakfast buffet?
Or that Clunes booktown is on this weekend (20k away)
By the way an inch of rain yesterday but none so far today. Should be perfect for settling the dust and hopefully not much more.
If you come up Saturday give us a bell and we can ride all the other awesome singletracks outside the golfcourse :thumb:

dr fuentes

Pastavore

Eats Squid
Pastavore,
would it help that the race is being held at a four star resort with all you eat coco pops at the breakfast buffet?
Or that Clunes booktown is on this weekend (20k away)
By the way an inch of rain yesterday but none so far today. Should be perfect for settling the dust and hopefully not much more.
If you come up Saturday give us a bell and we can ride all the other awesome singletracks outside the golfcourse :thumb:

dr fuentes
Thanks Doc, that helps the sales pitch. Unfortunately won't be able to come up saturday.

kbekus

Likes Dirt
dumb question - how come the children's race is so early when the main event starts at 10? And can we (adults) accompany our children around the course?

moorey

call me Mia
dumb question - how come the children's race is so early when the main event starts at 10? And can we (adults) accompany our children around the course?
IMHO, so that those running the kids race can get presentations done, track cleared, and have time to get sorted for their race. :thumb:

riderideride

Likes Dirt
Sadly I wont be there.... Wombat 100 followed by Otway 100 and I am now sick. Boo! Take lots of photos of all the nerds. I hope there is at least one jar jar binks. Have fun! :)

moorey

call me Mia
Sadly I wont be there.... Wombat 100 followed by Otway 100 and I am now sick. Boo! Take lots of photos of all the nerds. I hope there is at least one jar jar binks. Have fun! :)
Man up girlfriend. I'm sick also but will give it a crack. Coughed so much I think I've cracked a rib. Weak as a kitten, out of breath tying up my shoelaces.....:pout:

rider_t

Cannon Fodder
Man up girlfriend. I'm sick also but will give it a crack. Coughed so much I think I've cracked a rib. Weak as a kitten, out of breath tying up my shoelaces.....:pout:
If you're the sick, maybe you've got the flu and should stay away from the race so as to not spread it to other riders.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Try a steak, rare, with a side of bacon. Should see you right by the weekend.

riderideride

Likes Dirt
I've actually done that before...cracked a rib from coughing, it bloody hurts. Nah I have a virus and have another 90km race next weekend so just trying to get better in time.

moorey

call me Mia
If you're the sick, maybe you've got the flu and should stay away from the race so as to not spread it to other riders.
Ease up Turbo, I had a chest infection, on the mend now, but will send a cough your way if you like :thumb: