2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Who you picking for the win in Andorra? Feels like a win for Bruni for me but you can't ever discount Gwin. Hart will have to be feeling the pressure to win again as he's in with a chance to win the series.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Doubt Bruni will do it, couldn't even complete a preview run.

#knucklesisachunt
He was staying out of it so others can't see his fast line at the bottom. ;) I actually thought he may be fucking with Claudio and he was going to pass him on the bottom jump but nope, didn't happen.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
He was staying out of it so others can't see his fast line at the bottom. ;) I actually thought he may be fucking with Claudio and he was going to pass him on the bottom jump but nope, didn't happen.
Shoulda stayed on the tandem, would have at least ensured he stayed in front of Clodio.

#knucklesisachunt

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Who you picking for the win in Andorra? Feels like a win for Bruni for me but you can't ever discount Gwin. Hart will have to be feeling the pressure to win again as he's in with a chance to win the series.
Gwin and Hart on Claudio's tandem.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How to break your nose 101
[video=youtube_share;hiHzgzXyrII]http://youtu.be/hiHzgzXyrII[/video]

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't like Troys chances, Gwinn had 2 seconds into him in the first split. But yeah, go troy!!!

Should be a sweet race

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
That track looks like it would beat the hell out of you. It's going to be good to watch. 10:30 tonight, yeah?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Don't like Troys chances, Gwinn had 2 seconds into him in the first split. But yeah, go troy!!!

Should be a sweet race
Troy is a strong qualifier, let's hope he can keep a clean run for the final. Bruni must still be fudging his race lines for a secret advantage, and Peaty gets a run in his last ever WC final, that's good to see.

Lil trace has a real chance for a win, if Rachel's back is keeping her off the pace, would be great to see her with the win.

Four Australians in the elite men's top 20, strong effort from Moir to crack 18th, good luck for the final chimpy.

#knucklesisachunt

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Blah blah blah go troy!!!

Should be a sweet race
Thats better!

That track looks like it would beat the hell out of you. It's going to be good to watch. 10:30 tonight, yeah?
9:30 here ...unless, its not 10:30 there!?

trace has a real chance for a win, if Rachel's back is keeping her off the pace, would be great to see her with the win.

Four Australians in the elite men's top 20, strong effort from Moir to crack 18th, good luck for the final chimpy.
I agree!