2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

Freediver

I can go full Karen
p3pb13023773.jpg
Jack Moirs leg from after the attack but I guess it's old news for people who have been following the sport longer.

wyldryno

Likes Bikes
Is it working for everyone else? Says its like but once I click on it there is no option for the live stream for some reason

DH'er_28

Likes Dirt
Jack Moir to crack the top ten. Dude smashed it at Whistler.
Good call, he pulled out a 10th!

Can't help feeling a bit gutted for Troy, he got dealt a bit poorly with the weather in the end... but was great to see Connor finish on the podium and hold onto his 5th place overall in the series.

After getting 3rd at Val di Sole last year with a crash, lets hope Troy can get redemption there next week!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I still can't believe how quickly & how far he fell off the wagon.

Maybe he's never really got his head right since annihilating his ankle?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I still can't believe how quickly & how far he fell off the wagon.

Maybe he's never really got his head right since annihilating his ankle?
Meh, I think Syndicate is a rolling party, and they've all lost the will to win.

#knucklesisachunt

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
I missed that.

He certainly seemed to have zero fucks left to give after his second off.
Considering it's the WC finals and his overall result wouldn't have been affected, probably wasn't much sense in scrambling to salvage an extra couple of points. He was in touch till his crash though, will be interesting to see how that pans out over the off-season.

Talk of Troy moving on from the big S. I wouldn't have thought that was on the cards... I'll start - YT ? :tape2:

That was one heck of a race though.