2019 World Cup discussion.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When Troy hit the bottom it really felt like he'd done enough. He felt it too.

Whatever the team around Bruni do, they just do it better than everyone else when it matters.
His bike seems to perform like no other, it's so smooth everywhere.
He's got on top of himself mentally too.

Pretty damn special race!

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He was saying after the race his mechanic had to bail back to France earlier this week , go figure. But yeah, 71.9 km/h through the speed trap is a dialled bicycle

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I think the speed recorded section was a different place to the one the commentators were earlier talking about?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Steered clear of spoilers all day, just watched the replay.

FUCK!!!!!!! Fucken fuckety fuck fuck!

Heart rate through the roof during Troy's run. So much joy at the end, such a great run, he finally got what he deserves...... Then the Super Frog adjusts the story line.

What a great race but.....

moorey

call me Mia
FARK! What a race. Poor Troy, killer run, and thought he had it...if I hadn’t known Bruni had won.
Still almost thought he had if.

indica

Serial flasher
Any one watch that Loic interview of Troy?
I think in that race Troy managed to push himself even harder. He is ever so slowly getting faster and so doesn't want to bin it, as he said he doesn't crash well.
0.5 is fuck all, half a pedal stroke or whatever.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
You can’t see 0.5 seconds over a 4+ minute run. If you think you can, you’re wrong. Some people’s style just looks fast. Laurie looked faster. Troy never looks as fast, no matter what. Greg either.
Your not gonna be happy until everyone only talks about troy being amazing are you.

Maybe connor too, sometimes.