2019 World Cup discussion.

Boom King

Wheel size expert
5th year on Intense....and with 2019 team changes he just didn’t seem himself. I don’t see him on for a 6th year.
Felix thinks he’ll rejoin Deano. Can imaging Brendog calling it a day and freeing up a Scott spot.
Maybe.
I'm not saying I think he'll be on Intense next year, just that selling his bikes is not something from which conclusions can be drawn.

moorey

Pagophagic
How could they afford to let him go? He's basically the perfect ambassador for them. Good on him
A mate in the industry tells me he’s tried everything (including about 20 custom links) to get the bike performing exactly how he wants, and could never quite get there.
You’re right though. Only ever says good things about the company, events, other riders...he’s a dream.

caad9

Likes Dirt
A mate in the industry tells me he’s tried everything (including about 20 custom links) to get the bike performing exactly how he wants, and could never quite get there.
You’re right though. Only ever says good things about the company, events, other riders...he’s a dream.
He seemed to make a lot of hints through his interview with Loic and the Beyond the Tape podcast that it wasn’t exactly how he wanted.
Must be incredibly frustrating but good on him for persisting.

There will surely be a new Sender on the way to give him the tool to get the job done