2020 COVID delayed Commencal Clash.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Atleast it's the bike gods holding you back...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Yes and they let me go up there yesterday although they had the last laugh as only half the place was open due to wind. It seems like this place will definitely be a very wind affected place like GV can be. Some of the locals mentioned that the default setting there now is that the big lines will be closed and then opened when it's deemed that the wind is ok. I don't know who the decision maker is or what criteria they are using. It was very frustrating to drive all the way up from Cronulla to find only half the place open. It's annoying that this stuff has to happen, that we have to cater for the lowest common denominator all the time. Yesterday was windy but the big jumps of the "Spicy" line in the trio section could definitely have been jumped whilst I was there. The step down/step up of the "Zapper" line could have too as the wind was coming from behind but the dirt jumps up top were way out of limits as the wind was across them. They have excellent signage there indicating wind is a threat but sadly people get "ambilities" and so now they have to put rules like this in place that screw the rest of us.. uhhhhh that felt better. Rant over.......

Ambilities
/am-bilit-eez/
Verb: - a state wherein an individual or group, usually but not always, engaged in some form of action sport suffers from a condition in which they find themselves confused as to the difference between their abilities and their ambitions. Usually resulting in some sort of spectular "fail" and/or serious injury, this state can be identified when said participants use one of 3 "precursor" phrases. "Watch this....." "Trust me....." or "You'll be right, you just need to hit if fast enough".

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When did you move to the north shore/northern beaches?

I'm a little ways north of the north...but I have made my way out the northern beaches a few times. That fucking road is sketchy on the pushy! Good shoulder my arse.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I'm a little ways north of the north...but I have made my way out the northern beaches a few times. That fucking road is sketchy on the pushy! Good shoulder my arse.
Here I was thinking you had the right attitude for the insular peninsular. Oh well, at least your taste in banh mi is impeccable.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Here I was thinking you had the right attitude for the insular peninsular. Oh well, at least your taste in banh mi is impeccable.

I love beetroot...on other things. And don't worry, my neighbourhood name finishes with "estate" so as not to confuse it with the suburb it's surrounded by. Though there is a petition to change that to "waters".