smiffy

Likes Bikes

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I hope that's not true.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Ha! F1 has sucked arse for ten years now with its Dyson powered engines and Netflix adored soft cock teams.
I don't think I've ever watched a full F1 race, I always preferred BTCC touring cars and even that was a while back (remember the Volvo 850 wagon?). They were far more relatable as you could buy the road car version and some similar wheels to mimic the look.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
E bikes are wrecking mountain biking. Making a core sport more accessible by adding a motor to something is shit. Yeah yeah, e bikes are good for some of course but racing the fucking things? Lame.
I don't think that's true.
How are Ebikes ruining racing?
Sure, Ebike racing may not be your cup of tea but how does that affect non Ebike MTB racing like XC, DH and Enduro?
It's the promotors of the sport like UCI that are doing the damage not Ebikes. :rolleyes:

Jabubu

let you google that for me
I don't think that's true.
How are Ebikes ruining racing?
Sure, Ebike racing may not be your cup of tea but how does that affect non Ebike MTB racing like XC, DH and Enduro?
It's the promotors of the sport like UCI that are doing the damage not Ebikes. :rolleyes:
Ebikes don't kill cycle sport, UCIs kill cycle sport.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I hate fucking subscriptions. The $60 a year was ok to swallow but even if we had the 6.99uk, probably $10au a month, that's still a stupid $120 a year for 7 races.

Hope it falls in a heap and RB Hardline pull a Liv Golf move.

With the latest update, U.S. race fans will now need to spend between $19.98 and $25.98 per month to watch World Cups. The change marks a big increase from the $8.99 monthly cost of GCN+ for the 2024 season. For European race fans, it is just £6.99 a month to watch the racing on Discovery+.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
My Xmas wish is a 2025 4-6 venue Hardline series with BK, Edbull and MoiMoiTV extended content.

Fuck the UCI and Warner, both broadcast Warner and cricket Warner (that cunt needs to go sand his nuts with some anti-slip hiviz step nosing)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes