26" trail frames?? Are they around?

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I bloody love the sb66c too. Have pretty much just ridden runes for quite a long while. Had a V2 nomad C but did not love it immediately. Was a little small though. The sb66c slays! Super capable bike, really stiff rear end at speed. The biggest highlight for me is how well it jumps and how playful it feels.

I split my time between Europe and Australia so built the yeti to leave in Europe as I fear for the bike in the hands of baggage handlers.

If you can find one I can guarantee you will love it. Also I found a place in the UK which sells complete bearing sets for the sb66c for around $95 shipped. Which is much cheaper than the local options. They are not enduro max bearings but are still full complement and include the bearings for the switch. If you find one and want to stock up on linkage bearings I will provide you with the details of the store. The kit contained bearings only and did not include the rubber 'condom' for inside the switch or the orings for the switch though so if anybody knows where to source these I would love to know.

Anyways that is my 2c

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I bloody love the sb66c too. Have pretty much just ridden runes for quite a long while. Had a V2 nomad C but did not love it immediately. Was a little small though. The sb66c slays! Super capable bike, really stiff rear end at speed. The biggest highlight for me is how well it jumps and how playful it feels.

I split my time between Europe and Australia so built the yeti to leave in Europe as I fear for the bike in the hands of baggage handlers.

If you can find one I can guarantee you will love it. Also I found a place in the UK which sells complete bearing sets for the sb66c for around $95 shipped. Which is much cheaper than the local options. They are not enduro max bearings but are still full complement and include the bearings for the switch. If you find one and want to stock up on linkage bearings I will provide you with the details of the store. The kit contained bearings only and did not include the rubber 'condom' for inside the switch or the orings for the switch though so if anybody knows where to source these I would love to know.

Anyways that is my 2c

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
TL, DR. Spitty!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Could it just be the rune needs bigger trails?
I've ridden the Rune exclusively for the last three years, it was my only mtb. It rides well on everything but I'm just loving the responsiveness and playful nature of the Spitty. It's like a cheeky Rune and really feels like more than 140mm rear travel. I feel like it will be my go to bike for most of the riding I do.

The Rune still has it's place but for the moment, with them new bike feels, I only have eyes for the Spitty.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Been offered a 2015 Spitfire frame in Large with an air shock (Cane Creek Double Barrel) for $1k. Looks like its in good nick, comes with 26 and 27.5 dropouts. Do we reakon thats a good price?

moorey

call me Mia
Been offered a 2015 Spitfire frame in Large with an air shock (Cane Creek Double Barrel) for $1k. Looks like its in good nick, comes with 26 and 27.5 dropouts. Do we reakon thats a good price?
I’ve seen a lot cheaper. My mate’s came with RC3 pikes for less than that.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Might give it a week or two and see if anything else comes up then bite the bullet. Found some mighty nice Revelations for $250 too, so would have the full build done under $2k once I buy a dropper post which would be nice.

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
That was before you went and told everyone how awesome they are and everyone went out and bought one pushing their prices up.

Good one.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
That was before you went and told everyone how awesome they are and everyone went out and bought one pushing their prices up.

Good one.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
This was very recently. Not everyone is a rube like you.