70's-80's Frank Paino road bike

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Long time between updates! Paino's "finished" except maybe period correct Campy pedals.

CycleEXIF also published a nice little feature on the Paino here: http://www.cycleexif.com/paino-strada

Due to some recent financial reasons (just been a little quiet lately). I'm down to 3 bikes now. The Paino, my Reign and the faux Kuwahara.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
And with any old bike, you HAVE to strip it in order to restore parts in any case (and besides I like to experiment). Taking those parts off not only helped me to clean them, but also to get to know the bike some more (I'm also putting a full spec list together via Google help ).
Absolutely. The first thing to do when you get such a lovely thing is do it justice by pulling it to bits and meticulously cleaning every nut and bolt.
It's the very first thing I do when I do a resto.

Anyone who dosn't do that when restoring a classic bike needs a kick up the ass.

It's a gem. Glad you ditched the white tyres too. I was also curious to see how they looked, but I reckon after a few weeks of riding they would just look yuck. You can't beat the Vittorias!

duck_man

Likes Dirt
Love it!

I just checked out all 9 pages thus far, good read. Nice work with the Rolls as well, I have one on my SS and love it.