A broken arm wont stop me from riding!!!

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well I went for my first ride in about 5 weeks today still in my cast, and it was GREAT! I started of extremely sketchy. I nose cased the 20 foot jump big time and nose manualed down, I nose cased the smaller big double and was sooooo close to going over the bars (thank god for my fox 40's), and slid out many times.

We had quite a lot of carnage from everyone, a mate hit the transfer and hit the tree, and my best mate Alex (thompo) did something hell sketchy and cut his hand and broke his finger. All in all it was a brilliant day apart from the lazy bum heads standing around talking and not making an effort to ride. We only got pics of the people making an effort (me, thompo and andrew_o)

Sorry about so many pics but these are the good ones out of alot more! :D

LOL @ ME BEING OUT OF CONTROL ABOUT TO HIT CAMERON.

I thought I would have to go to hospital or call an ambulance or something for this one but I just sucked it up and rode on. :p

bunya_DH

Likes Dirt
well done ben with the broken arm, still ridin :D
what happed to that guys hand?nice albino leg in last pic ;) haha
looks like a fun track, that your own??

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice stuff. Noticed you have a red cast too. Its gotta be red.

Hope ya mate gets fixed up soon, and you...I guess :p

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice Picture mate! That place looks like fun to ride, when do i get to come out and ride it? will teach you guys to wear gloves.:p

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well done ben with the broken arm, still ridin :D
what happed to that guys hand?nice albino leg in last pic ;) haha
looks like a fun track, that your own??
Yeh its ours, and Yeh Lol @ my legs ill post an even better one in a sec ;). Alex just cased harrdddd coree and went face first and we think it was a rock that caused his MASSIVE abrasion.

thompo

Likes Dirt
That stack wasn't cool. I hit the friggin wooden ramp and the planks of wood snapped sending my back end flying up. Sailed over the hangers like a mofo. All in all i got 4 stitches, bump on my head, broken finger but its all good. What happens happens.

Lacky

Squid
bloody good ride today fellas ... i was the camera man who almost died :p and i believe i did put in an effort ... yet still no piccys :confused: lol but all up bloody good day ... and who the hell puts a tree in the middle of a transfer? lol
peace out

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bloody good ride today fellas ... i was the camera man who almost died :p and i believe i did put in an effort ... yet still no piccys :confused: lol but all up bloody good day ... and who the hell puts a tree in the middle of a transfer :p
Lol I didn't even think to take some. O well sat and sunday still! Im getting drunk saturday there haha try not to let me ride though.

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol I can't say the same. Especially when your lying on the ground for like 5 mins while everyone stands around you like sheep lol. While Ben is making uncalled for jokes and taking pictures with me lying half dead aswell
You forgot that buddy!! :D