DJ A slopestyle bike on steroids (NS soda fr 1)

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
It is precariously short if there is a hint of chain growth….
Looks pretty close to horizontal, makes me uncomfortable, I'm just going to cover my eyes till it's over

They're a remarkably sturdy derailleur tho, it'll laugh off whatever killed that sram unit.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Damn that is tight dude. When on your 11t are you able to adjust the derailleur to take out some of the slack rather than having it so tight at the top there?

Lucaw

Next in line
Does anyone know where I may be able to find a file of the hanger so I can mill it out on the router at school?
I really don't want to have to draw it up

mooboyj

Likes Dirt
Does anyone know where I may be able to find a file of the hanger so I can mill it out on the router at school?
I really don't want to have to draw it up
Just email NS, they may have it. The other option is to hit them up on Facebook via messenger.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He is loving it, and is feeling more confident on it. We are going to convince him to send the Waverley double in the next few days
Is that a double that stretches all the way from Tasmania to Waverley? That is a pretty big gap!

Lucaw

Next in line
Is that a double that stretches all the way from Tasmania to Waverley? That is a pretty big gap!
Yeah, it is pretty big, but with enough speed I’m sure he could clear it. On second thoughts, maybe we shouldn’t talk him into it because i can’t stand seeing totems sink in the ocean

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, it is pretty big, but with enough speed I’m sure he could clear it. On second thoughts, maybe we shouldn’t talk him into it because i can’t stand seeing totems sink in the ocean

They actually float. An amazing thing about totems. Such a great fork.

Lucaw

Next in line
My brother comes to me and says that there is play in the rear end when he picks it up. Well, I discovered he has snapped his shock bolt

Lbs were absolutely useless, saying that they don’t stock parts for boutique bikes. No I have to figure out what to do to get him back riding

mooboyj

Likes Dirt
Nuts and bolts in Moonah or take it to McBains. McBains is where I found that axle for you, the tech there has a heap of random bits and pieces out back.