Adventure Women Session Gap Creek, Brisbane.

pyley

NSWMTB
yeah sure is, wsmtb are having a skills day soon.. check out www.wsmtb.com for details.. otherwise we go out riding every weekend and would be more than happy to train a newer rider...

just pm me if your interested... also skills days will be held at kurrajong grass karts in the near future

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
The next Real Adventure Women's session is next Sunday the 29th of April at Gap Creek, the Beginners session is fully booked but there are a few places left in the Intermediate group. If you're interested in gettting out having a heap of fun and learning a few new skills email me ASAP info@roadierobsbicycleschool.com

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
The RAW program is still growing every month this one booked out 6 weeks ahead even with 2 extra sessions the next RAW program is July 8th and still has a few spaces. Always a lot of fun.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Two full groups of new girls to the mountain today, plenty of smiles all round and plenty of obstacles conquered, Great Job girls. Next session 29th of July.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
We’ve already had some great sessions this year. Next weekend the 16th is the first of the Bunya sessions, Bunya is always very popular, but it only runs for a couple of months so I thought I’d let everyone know it’s on so no one misses out. Remember to book well ahead and the dates for Gap Creek and Bunya are listed below.
Look forward to seeing you on the trails soon,
Rob

Real Adventure Women

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Bit of wet weather didn't slow up the girls today, lottsa laughs and plenty of fun. :2thumbsup:

And another milestone the mighty green van clocked up half a Million K's on the way home and still going strong. Although if anyone knows a dealership that would like to sponsor a bike school A/C and a heater would be nice. ;)

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
She was a cold one out at Bunya today, but plenty of girls old and new braved the elements for one of the best days eva. Next session June 29th Gap Creek.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Some old but also lots of new faces on the trails today, a bit of cool weather didn't slow any of these girls today. Looking forward to next month.