All Mountain for Sale section

guitar1234

Likes Dirt
Hi Mods,

We need an AM sub-categorie in the for sale section!
It would make it substantially easier to find AM bikes, rather then having to sift through all the other bikes that I am not looking for (DH, XC etc)

Just a suggestion, but thanks for any consideration

Gripo

Eats Squid
Nah, the category is to hard to define.....there was never a Freeride? trade section back when that was in fashion.

Though I have some AM seats if you're wanting one...soz had to dig.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
...sort of related....

I think the idea has merit.

I'd rather people that cannot edit their For Sale posts and put "SOLD" in the title get trading access removed permanently and also beheaded. In either order. Too much time spent looking at items for sale only to see on post #187 in small letters "sold". Imbeciles!

dunndog

Eats Squid

I'd rather people that cannot edit their For Sale posts and put "SOLD" in the title get trading access removed permanently and also beheaded. In either order. Too much time spent looking at items for sale only to see on post #187 in small letters "sold". Imbeciles!
Oh fuck me I totally agree!! Can they be beheaded with a blunt rusty hacksaw?!

outtacontrol

Likes Bikes and Dirt

What are you looking at bikes for anyway??

You certainly don't need a new one :evil:

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
Not shopping for new bike Dags, just tweaking the Mistress a little.

I was inspired by the clown wheels on the Meat Grinder at Thunderstruck last weekend so maybe I am a little curious. A little birdie told me you were a staunch opponent once!

But failing to follow simple trade rules should result in beheading via a 2 years-old toothbrush that I refuse to stop using, much to the Boss' disgust.