Angerrrr rising......Scottt sssmmmmash!!!!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I'm usually the first to say Aust Post parcel can get fucked, but as I sit out the front of the office having a coffee, the van turns up and out hops a fit 20 something blond in yoga pants and sports bra. Their service seems to have improved exponentially over the 60 yo seik we normally see.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm usually the first to say Aust Post parcel can get fucked, but as I sit out the front of the office having a coffee, the van turns up and out hops a fit 20 something blond in yoga pants and sports bra. Their service seems to have improved exponentially over the 60 yo seik we normally see.
Maybe they are offering similar pay packets for this kind of driver ad they do the head honcho?

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's a trick so you don't notice the parcel you expected 3 weeks ago is ripped and broken...

Gerokit

Likes Bikes
Houston we have a problem! Looks like a forklift has run over my bike box with a carbon frame inside, and managed to crush the headtube. Contacted packnsend in Oct last year and they have yet to sort out insurance claim. Not impressed

Attachments

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Houston we have a problem! Looks like a forklift has run over my bike box with a carbon frame inside, and managed to crush the headtube. Contacted packnsend in Oct last year and they have yet to sort out insurance claim. Not impressed
Dude that sucks balls. Did you accept the package or tell em to fuck off? One tip I've got is never accept a smashed up package, if you've never had it then there is NO WAY they can blame you for it!!!