Another day another collarbone

teK--

Eats Squid
Don't need to spend much just get a fluid magnetic trainer $200 or less nowadays. Also should get a cadence and wheel speed sensor so you can tap into all the online/interactive training programs otherwise riding stationary is boring af.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
The GBN trainer sessions are good quality.

The short interval sprint ones are brutal, can reccomend them

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Whooooah. Bummer about the bust up dude. Wonder how you'll go swapping out the tyres for some slicks?

Scotty675

Cable thief
Picked up trainer today. All sorted. Threw an old commuter tyre on (not full slick). Will be good to keep the legs turning over. Amazing what you can do with one arm when you want to. Managed to throw another fork on and get bike area half cleaned up. Have collected to much shit I don’t need AGAIN so might have to sell off some spares I don’t need to buy more parts I don’t need. Opp tomorrow then be doing all the physio I can to get back on the bike ASAP.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Out of there. Will be good to see how things look in a couple of weeks at post opp appointment. Shoulder looks like it got a 2” lift kit. Cause it’s been broken a few times plate doesn’t line up with bones perfectly cause bones set out of alignment before. Be a hell of a lot better than leaving it though. Rest day today.

teK--

Eats Squid
Out of there. Will be good to see how things look in a couple of weeks at post opp appointment. Shoulder looks like it got a 2” lift kit. Cause it’s been broken a few times plate doesn’t line up with bones perfectly cause bones set out of alignment before. Be a hell of a lot better than leaving it though. Rest day today.
Show us some x-rays!

Scotty675

Cable thief
Yeah that one has been broken 4 times now. This is the second time it’s been plated. One of the previous brakes was out near the shoulder. You can see from the shape it hasn’t healed straight unfortunately.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Thats brutal, bud. Hope your recovery is smooth!
Will be healed up in time for when you move down this way. Bit of an unlucky one. You rode the track I did it on with me. It was near the clif we stopped at and talked you into more climbing. Hit me up when you are moved and settled.

teK--

Eats Squid
Yeah that one has been broken 4 times now. This is the second time it’s been plated. One of the previous brakes was out near the shoulder. You can see from the shape it hasn’t healed straight unfortunately.
That's tough... you'd think after 4 breaks the bone is mostly callous and would be super strong!!