Any Zwifters out there?

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Very annoyingly I couldn't time the climb or epic zwift games stages to align with life and none of the catch up stages are at times I can do them either.
I've calculated that I could have finished somewhere in the top 100 in Cat B too....
By trawling through all of the available "catch up" events I found Climb and Epic races that kinda fit in with what I could achieve....
but both on the same effing day!

Got up at 4am to be warmed up for a 4:30am start "Climb" race - Smashed it with a 52:01 from the start pens to Alpe finish

A time under 2hrs for the Epic course looked manageable on my current form but about 45 mins in, I mistimed a snack and the lead group decided to have a crack at one of the intermediate sprints for some effing reason and I'm suddenly 17 seconds adrift.
Pack dynamics killed me. They were doing 3-3.5Wkg while I doing 4.5wkg for 10 minutes chasing. Blew up... rode another 45 minutes and pulled the pin...

I can't find any more "epic" stage catch ups. Gutted because after that climb time, I could have snuck into top 20 B grade.

Now looking like I'll be cat enforced into A so might be time to not enter events for 90 days until my ZwiftPower score drops

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
By trawling through all of the available "catch up" events I found Climb and Epic races that kinda fit in with what I could achieve....
but both on the same effing day!

Got up at 4am to be warmed up for a 4:30am start "Climb" race - Smashed it with a 52:01 from the start pens to Alpe finish

A time under 2hrs for the Epic course looked manageable on my current form but about 45 mins in, I mistimed a snack and the lead group decided to have a crack at one of the intermediate sprints for some effing reason and I'm suddenly 17 seconds adrift.
Pack dynamics killed me. They were doing 3-3.5Wkg while I doing 4.5wkg for 10 minutes chasing. Blew up... rode another 45 minutes and pulled the pin...

I can't find any more "epic" stage catch ups. Gutted because after that climb time, I could have snuck into top 20 B grade.

Now looking like I'll be cat enforced into A so might be time to not enter events for 90 days until my ZwiftPower score drops
Ripped off. I hear you about the pack dynamics. I think they are up to pack dynamics rejig 5 or 6........ seems to me, every time they faff with it, they make it worse.

For a suitable fee, I'll sell you a shop-soiled mid C grade account. Comes with a Safety Bike.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ok, who contacted the 1800-zwift-cheat line and kicked the chair from below me :p

The dreaded message came up today after 3-4 months of free zwift.

PXL_20240408_111027604.jpg

ozzybmx

All sub'd up. Back on the paying customer wagon ;) not a bad idea during Dry April.

Thought, chunts taking the piss out of my GCN kit... seen a few plain zwift kits out there in the past and though they looked neutral, I'll have to look to see if I have it, nah, not there. HTF do you get these pissy plain kits...

Its plain grey or black, 'gray' threw up better results when BuBu'd.

Fer faark sake, bloody century kits.

You get the grey for 100 km and the black for 100 miles.

3aa2d3f848b10371013e46c8b28017d23ae1d4da_2_826x750.jpeg

ozzybmx

Oh, and good news. I am 2700m away from my tron bike.

Only been an on/off Zwifter since 27/6/21, so hopefully I can get it before my 3yr anniversary ;)