Any Zwifters out there?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Were you with old mate who posted the video?

Fk it's looking dusty
I was but it's a video from the Easter weekend.

At the weekend I took big Stu C's group around the epic, ended with one doing a 10-15m OTB on the final scree (the one with basketball sized rocks), busted ribs and several other injuries.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
I was but it's a video from the Easter weekend.

At the weekend I took big Stu C's group around the epic, ended with one doing a 10-15m OTB on the final scree (the one with basketball sized rocks), busted ribs and several other injuries.
oof!
Hopes for a quick recovery!

ozzybmx

I was only just thinking that I might give it a try as a comparison but I think that I'll just be sticking with Rouvy now.
Thus the enshittifacation, I've been drawn in, then shit upon with a rise IMO. Now need to work out if its worth the shitting on or not... but I like it.

Will just watch it closer and remember dates.

Its the spiral of just trusting the stuff you like, eeking along and auto renewals. Ive canned the lot apart from Netflix... which was $11.99 ish when we started on premium in 2015/16, now $22.99. My missus says 'I still watch it'.

I have better shit to spend money on, 2 boys at a crucial stage in their life, 2 houses with all the bills x 2 (mortgage, water, rates, council, electric, insurance) no tax dodge for a holiday house for personal use as not rented, 2 x cars, 4 x car insurance, 5 x rego... and all the rest.

Fuck these sub parasites, now I'm going to get 20 emails from each of them telling me my subs is running out which will remind me to look for a better deal.

I posted this on another thread, worth the watch from the start.

I stumbled across it by accident or by google pattern maybe and watched the whole thing.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

Where's all the portal XP gone ? It pinged me 10xp or a feather at each segment except for the halfway point when I got a 250.

Must have been a bit of resistance to the weekly and portal XP extravaganza they had going.

Even as an occasional user, I flew through levels 25-30.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Where's all the portal XP gone ? It pinged me 10xp or a feather at each segment except for the halfway point when I got a 250.

Must have been a bit of resistance to the weekly and portal XP extravaganza they had going.

Even as an occasional user, I flew through levels 25-30.
A single 250xp per climb is to be expected. Occasionally I miss out. Got 3 on one climb last week.

ozzybmx

I'm going to look at the controversial My Whoosh at some stage, maybe when the Winter is over and my motivation to even consider a ride inside is at an all time low.

I dont give a shit about UAE money and the sportswashing label. If the Saudi's want to throw a decent platform at us for free to take over the virtual cycling world... get it happening ASAP.

For example, today... woke up at 15:30 this afternoon after 5 decent 14hr nightshifts, stood in the WIR and looked at my home working shorts and then thought about a ride outside... nah too flat, instead reached for a pair of knicks and went and cruised up a climb portal. It does inspire you to ride or use a sub when you are paying and I like Zwift but I'm going to pay more attention of when I stop using it instead of letting it run on for a couple of months.

ozzybmx

A single 250xp per climb is to be expected. Occasionally I miss out. Got 3 on one climb last week.
I remember one ride, reckon I posted it here where they walloped me with 250 about 5-6 times :p 5 on the way up and one at the top for being a good boy.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I remember one ride, reckon I posted it here where they walloped me with 250 about 5-6 times 5 on the way up and one at the top for being a good boy.
When climb portal started, in order to get engagement and lotsa froff, they cranked up the percentages. Now they've dropped it back down. I can't remember exactly what the percentages, but it was something like 50% chance of 10xp, 40% chance of feather, and 10% chance of 250xp.

ozzybmx

in order to get engagement and lotsa froff, they cranked up the percentages. Now they've dropped it back down.
Enshitification at its finest :p

I don't mind the coloured world with no graphics, I'm there to ride and the colours let you see what's coming.

My Whoosh is very similar to Zwift minus the $360 a year vs nothing.

Start at 1:30.

ozzybmx

Hey, funny :p

Just browsing this page and look what pops up in the corner of my screen.

Ehhhhh... Bitdefender subs ends 9th June, fuckers giving me a better deal already.

sdfgsfdgsdfgdfs.jpg