Anyone have experience with AION35 EVO BOOST LO R PCS 15QLC 29

moorey

call me Mia
I'm pretty sure the Aion is a completely different fork to the Durolux. I've had both an Auron r2c2 and a new Durolux rc2, the r2c2 was a bit noisy mainly the sound of oil moving around but the new rc2 is silent. I don't think we can compare the high end with the Aion, kind of like saying an RS silver will be good because the Pike and Lyric are great.
What about a custom tuned silver?

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Pretty sure he saod he was going to go for a RS Gold, which puts him in the ballpark of a Aion RC2... So try and keep up?
Ha ha ha if you look at the price of an RS Gold in Aus you can get a Durolux from Sr North America. The fork op quoted isn't the rc2 you brought that into the conversation so maybe your getting ahead of yourself as usual @Zaf :rolleyes:

DeBloot

Feeling old
I introduced the idea as a response to him saying he'll go a rockshox gold and how its less of a budget option. The idea being, if you're budget has expanded, look at other things in range of the new budget.
Budget has grudgingly expanded
I didn’t want to spend more than $600
But seems to have grown to $750
This fork won’t have a hard life, but I do like 35mm or 34 stanchion at least. And all black of course
So gold or durolux?
If I don’t find anything 2nd hand I’m leaning towards gold as I have enjoyed RS forks before.
I’d be pretty happy with either as long as they’re not noisy I reckon

CHEWY

Eats Squid
I'm pretty keen to pull the trigger on a durolux. Is everyone buying them from the suntour website and how long did delivery take?
And how much did you pay?

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
If the budget has expanded, you might be able to pick up a set of Bomber Z2s.
Pretty much a knock-down Fox 34. Review well too.

iconic

Likes Dirt
My durolux took 12 days to arrive in Brisbane via DHL

If anyone is getting something from suntour US website, would appreciate if you can help me buy a set of travel spacers, I only got one set which only brings the fork down from 160 to 130mm (3 * 10mm) but looking to go 120mm

Cheers!

Sent from my T780H using Tapatalk

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Hmmm... got me tempted by the Axon Werx they have for the XC bike... sub 1500g for ~$700AUD is pretty damn tidy.

iconic

Likes Dirt
Just pulled the trigger on a Durolux as curious to see how one performs. Thanks for the code @Zaf, brings it in at under $700AUD which is a pretty sharp price for a fully adjustable Enduro fork. Unfortunately their travel spacers were out of stock @iconic so couldn't help you out.
Just had a quick look and are in stock, the air volume spacers aren't though

If it's not too much hassle you can email their customer service to add it to your order, that's what I did for the soft coil negative spring

Happy to pay you for your troubles!!

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Just had a quick look and are in stock, the air volume spacers aren't though

If it's not too much hassle you can email their customer service to add it to your order, that's what I did for the soft coil negative spring

Happy to pay you for your troubles!!

Indeed, will do.